The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first riddle, the one linked to from the main page, has to do with the faded-out image released with the clue.

The second riddle... I understand what the second part is referring to, but heck if I understand what that has to do with the first part. And I have no idea what either part of the riddle has to do with the question actually being asked.

I know TDN doesn't want us to blurt out the answers, but are we allowed to PM and brainstorm with each other?

The first riddle, the one linked to from the main page, has to do with the faded-out image released with the clue.

The second riddle... I understand what the second part is referring to, but heck if I understand what that has to do with the first part. And I have no idea what either part of the riddle has to do with the question actually being asked.

I know TDN doesn't want us to blurt out the answers, but are we allowed to PM and brainstorm with each other?

I still haven't got the first riddle..... *cry*

You won't be able to answer the main riddle - the one that asks who stole the candy - until you've done all 8 parts of the plot. And only one is released so far :P

Once you've completed all 8 parts, you get a new riddle and the ability to submit your answer to who stole the candy.

The three riddles that are actually Part 1 of the plot are fairly random. They're just what occured to me at the time I wrote this step xD You're answering them to prove to the character you're smart enough for him to give you a piece of the overall riddle regarding who stole the candy. The answers to them therefore have nothing to do with who took the candy.

I understand TDN doesn't want the answers given away, but could someone at least tell us WHERE DO WE PUT THE ANSWER?! :grrr:

If you're in the right place, its obvious. There's a box and a submit button. You're probably not in the right place xD