The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

its a petpet. which you got obviously. the name of the petpet is irrelivant to the question it has nothing to do with a light. look at the petpets find one that fits the description in the clue.

how do i go about searching through the people on neopets?

by people do you mean faeries or enemies or heros?

You go to the neopedia, then type in the name of the person/neopet you want to find

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size="4"]Don't give up![/size]

Hint for #2.

Look through petpet list

find a petpet that acts like a light or looks like you wouldn't lose it in the dark.

there is one that will jump out at you.

and remember the name of the petpet will have nothing to do with a light or a glow.

------> <_< (this is every one on 2) or :S

Thank you to everyone that posted clues! The first riddle was the only one I did without them. xD I think I could've done the second one, because I knew the name of the answer beforehand, but for some reason I tried out all the glowing petpets instead lol. Good luck to everyone!

gaaah!

im still stuck on the first one x_x

i mean he asks "what did I take from you?" but i keep thinking candy! he took the candy! ...but it doesnt work :crying: this plot is so evil... lol

does it have anything to do with what he is holding in the picture? or am i thinking about it too much again? bleh tis' a state of mind, i cant help it!! help me!

feel free to NM me :P

gaaah!

im still stuck on the first one x_x

i mean he asks "what did I take from you?" but i keep thinking candy! he took the candy! ...but it doesnt work :crying: this plot is so evil... lol

does it have anything to do with what he is holding in the picture? or am i thinking about it too much again? bleh tis' a state of mind, i cant help it!! help me!

feel free to NM me :P

did my hint helped a lot on you?

did my hint helped a lot on you?

yes it helped so much! i got it immediately after you told me! thankyou xD

then the second one was easy! now i'm up to the third one! yays

EDIT: i got the third one! woo and i just guessed from looking at the neopets calendar!! *hint hint* (hopefully not too big lol)

Oh My Gawsh

the 2nd part is so EASY! i am so STUPID! Lol, thanks for the hints everyone

got the 3rd riddle

that was pretty easy with some hints

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm in need of desperate help on the third one!

I know it's a famous Neopian.

What helped you guys? I need help. D:

Please PM if you can offer any tips.

If any of you need help with the 1st or 2nd one, then feel free to PM me! ^-^