The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that stupid Itchi one (which is really easy, if you know what you're looking for, guys - it's more like a classic riddle, where the answer is in the clue, than the others, where the answer is something that needs to be sought out), the others were pretty easy. If anyone needs help, please feel free to get a hold of me here or on Neo.

Ok, I know there are plenty of hints for the 2nd riddle but its just not clear to me.

I've gone through lists of both types of __t's and nothing...

Am I missing something? Can someone help me? If you can, can you please neomail me,

my username is a_girl_91. Thank you so much. Oh and btw, I don't want the answer..I want to know what type it is..

I'd like to try to figure out myself..with what little grey matter I have left after this :S

EDIT: Its ok! I got it now! Thank you to all who helped me! I really appreciate it! :D

Oh my frikin' goodness. I FINALLY (after almost 5 hours searching everything I could think of from Kyrii Plushie to Mystery Island Plushie), I finally found the place to answer the questions.

Gah!

Now.

On to the hard part <_<

Hm, good luck. I just finished with a lot of help from a kind forum soul.

#3: this is totally random, but an earlier post said "it is a well-known neopian figure" . go to the neopian calender and try out every "well-known figure" there *winkwink*

Hey now, it is NOT totally random xD That riddle took me days to write so that it still made sense and gave all the clues you need!

Hi! Umm, I'm still stuck on the second clue ("midland mountains...Itchi"). Can someone PLEASE neomail me a hint or an answer!??! Thanks! :evo:

there are PLENTY of hints for this one - you may just have to read through several pages (it is often referred to as the first riddle )

Ahhh! Finally I got them all! Success! :graduated: (with the help of some fellow TDNers: thank you to those!)

The last one is by far the hardest, there's lots of information..

But good luck to all of you and if you need any help feel free nm me.

<---username is there.

Can't wait for the next part! This plot is much better that the current neopets one..

Thank you TDN! ^_^

got #3 fairly quick thanks to the calendar hint. I have no idea how it relates to the clues though :S

Wooo! After 4 hours of trying everything I can think of, I finally worked out what the first riddle was.

I gave up at one point. Went away, ate lunch. Came back. Cursed the stupid Mystic, then did my Dailies.

While doing my Dailies, the answer abruptly struck my brain, like a little man with a giant mallet.

After taking the mallet away, I typed it in.

Now...on to the second riddle... :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Got the second one. And it was the first answer I put in as well...now...third riddle...ehehehehehe...

Guys, please quit asking to be NMed/PMed hints. The extent allowed will be hit here, and from what I've seen there's some really good, legal hints on this thread.

I am very confused now that I have read through this conversation....

The 1st part contains 3 riddles?

The second riddles has the green itchi?

(I am stuck at the green itchi)

It has nothing to do with the petpetpet Itchi, or green, or mountains?

Help?

my neoname is the same as here.

Thanks!!!