The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*OH MY GOSH* 5 hours last night tryna solve number 3 and *BAM* try 4 words this morning and gets it :)

After this plot someone seriously needs to put an answer page for all this, so we can all find out how answer 3 relates in anyway shape or form to the riddle....

I've read almost every post in this forum and I'm still stuck on the Itchi thing... *pokes Neopets username* Help? Please? I'm not smart enough to figure out riddles...

I'm sezelle on neopets, feel free to mail me

ok so i got all 3 parts :D anyone who wants the answers feel free to neomail or PM..

bdw i got a prize thingy.. were should it be? i checked at the main page (where there's the poem) but its not there..

EDIT: oh no! i might have completed the plot when i was logged off as a guest! help? someone? pls?

I finally got the first riddle! And then the second riddle was really really easy. The first riddle was so much different than I thought. I was looking at it the wrong way. The answer is kind of funny once you get it.

If anybody needs help with the plot feel free to PM, or NM me! My neopets username is dah_bunny_lover!

I finally got the first riddle! And then the second riddle was really really easy. The first riddle was so much different than I thought. I was looking at it the wrong way. The answer is kind of funny once you get it.

IKR? It took me a while, but I finally got it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ugh. Still stuck on 2. Can anyone neomail or pm me help ? I'm about to hit the comp. lol

Yay! Figured it out :D Thanks for the help everyone :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got the first one after a talk in english class today. now stuck on the second one. I thought it was super obvious and confidently typed in the answer, but of course it couldn't be that simple. I would totally appreciate a pm or nm with a more obvious hint :)

**Got it. thanks to beerwench for the fast pm. I was on the right track, but totally missed the obvious. Though, i think another answer could possibly work. But the wording in this one makes only one answer right. On to step 3 :D

If anyone would love to be a complete saint, I am utterly, utterly stuck on number 3. I've tried every logical, and illogical answer possible. And I tried googling different parts of the clue. Nothing is helping. I'm not asking for you to give me the answer, as that would be cheating. A little nudge in the correct direction, though, would be amazing. Feel free to pm or nm me :)

Thank you!!