The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say, for the first part, think of a poem and how it is different from other types of text. (Not rhyming now)

And don't think so hard, and words are distractions... :D

That's my hint to you.

UGH, there goes that reading again. I'm tired... I meant the first part, sorry.

Someone earlier said that the answer for part 3 is similar to part 1 though. :/

I am so very confused !! I have no idea about the first riddle, I'm trying everything I can think of. Even you kind people who are writing down clues for everyone they're not helping me. I wonder if this is one of the plots that I may have to give up on. Not that I want to since this is the first TDN plot that I've tried. Oh man....I don't even know what to look for in the search engines...should I be looking for something relating to the plushie or to the colour green ? If some kind, wonderful person would like to PM me with a blatant clue then I would very much appreciate it. Thanks for reading xx :crying:

If you want to be wonderful, and you find out, can you PM me too? lol. 0:)

xox

is that a reference to the 3rd part? or the 1st? sorry thought we were hacking out the 3rd 1 :D

if it is the 3rd then im riddled... coz im used to there being logic in poetry like something proper to decifer from the words, yanno what i mean?

no thats where I'm stuck at :eh:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

to the best of my knowledge, only 1 person has stumbled on the answer, and they hadnt worked out the riddle when they got it right... so im guessing we need help or hope :D

TDN does this to amuse themselves as much as us :D the staff are kicken back throwing pop corn at the screen :P

Untrue. D: I imagine the only people who would do that are Izzy and Ian.

Please help me at riddle one!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay.

I got #1. :happystrange:

Thank you.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

I deffinatly think another cup of kau is in order, maybe 2... 1 for each eyeball :P 12.24am here

You must be in my neck of the woods! lol. my kettle is boiling and my cups piled with coffee haha.

bummed cuz i'll have to sleep soon. Work tomorrow!

I discovered the answer to the first clue. sorta. but it took me to another riddle. Am I allowed to ask people to help me figure it out? or do I need to do it on my own?

help me please! b)

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Im in Sydney Amethyst :) Lucky me only works hard on neo, housework, kids and wicked TDN plots of corse :D

I'm in Canberra! lol. *waves out her window since we're so damn close haha*

I work in retail and I work at a primary school with Kindies so I have that tomorrow. Gotta be on top of my game! lol.

But not until I at least figure out the 2nd one! lol

Anyone stuck on 2?!

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

why is ruto warning me?!

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words and stay on topic.