The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

Guys.

I understand you're having fun (or not) with this plot, but we do have forum rules that need to be adhered to. Too many people are breaking them multiple times.

Thank you. :)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After finally figuring out where to write my answers I solved the 1st riddle after a bit of thinking (and reading what other wrote here).

The 2nd riddle had me stumped for awhile. I finally did a search and after chasing the wrong lead I got the answer. (TMI?)

Now I'm stuck on the 3rd riddle. It says "Who am I?" so I'm thinking it's a character and not an item. Right? I got my mind stuck on Neopia Central and places that closes around noon (I can't think of many) but I can't add the part about the start of each year. (TMI again?) Has anyone solved the 3rd riddle yet?

*Passes out cookies* lets everyone relax, moderators will get it , I hope...

we are all in the same boat so lets laff and try to stay kewlies ey :D

Are you doing the plot too Morgan or do you already know all of the answers XD.

I'm participating too, but I have to figure out the answers on my own. ;)

*Passes out cookies* lets everyone relax, moderators will get it , I hope...

we are all in the same boat so lets laff and try to stay kewlies ey :D

*grabs a cookie and hopes it's chocolate*

Yeah, it's OK. I'm just a bit... frustrated. I guess we all are ;)

May I remind everyone that there's nothing stopping you from working together through PM or some IM service, as long as you don't post the answers here or give them to someone who doesn't want it.

if anyone had any clue *hint hint wink nudge* we would deff be on IM's :P

and yes the cookies are majick, they change to any flavor you like :D

It does say "who am I" right, we are looking for a who not a what?

I'm participating too, but I have to figure out the answers on my own. ;)

Good luck than ^_^.

*green meadows, green endless plains, green.......*

anyone still on #1??

:S

Yeah I'm still on #1

:grrr: <--- me

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am so very confused !! I have no idea about the first riddle, I'm trying everything I can think of. Even you kind people who are writing down clues for everyone they're not helping me. I wonder if this is one of the plots that I may have to give up on. Not that I want to since this is the first TDN plot that I've tried. Oh man....I don't even know what to look for in the search engines...should I be looking for something relating to the plushie or to the colour green ? If some kind, wonderful person would like to PM me with a blatant clue then I would very much appreciate it. Thanks for reading xx :crying: