Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

DolphinBrainz the zombie flotsam is UFA send me a NM and I'll reply on this forum!

Looking for a permanent home,will quick transfer.Due date:June 10 then I will be pounding him.

Sorry no photo.(Look on my user lookup,he will be there)

Edit:In pound.

This girl's still up for trade or adoption (see below for details -- again, trading is not necessary).

For trade or adoption:

Ixi_Snow_Queen the Snow Ixi (clothed) with attached Mazzew

2.pngpetpet_mazzew.gif

I'd be willing to trade for any of the Mynci, Flotsam, or Ixi colors listed at the bottom of this post (I would then zap the pet to try for more colors, and then adopt him or her out to another good home if s/he got a species change, waiting for a good color combo). But I don't need to trade at all, so if you're interested in a Snow Ixi, she's yours. Just give her a good home.

7LeJDL7.png

DerZersteurer the Snow Skeith up for adoption, can be used for 3 avatars (Feed Me, Wocky - Snow Day, & Angelpuss). Let me know if you're interested either via neomail or pm on here, as I will be putting it in the pound Thursday evening

Edit: In the pound

Sarmenta the Fire Meerca is up for adoption! Please message me if interested.

4.png

- She also has an aged Snowbunny (zapped by the Petpet Lab Ray) so you can get the "Whee!" avatar

Long story, but she was originally Coco's and I have her for some reason. We don't know why I have her, we can't really remember what our selves from years ago were thinking. :P I asked her, and she suggested asking you lovely TDN people if one of you could give her a new home.

I have a few pets up for trade or adoption i have no idea how to post images so i am going to list what they are and you can neomail me and I will link you to the pet you are interested in. I am also looking for a draik for a friend of mine. Her daughter loves them and if you could help me get one/trade for one that would be awesome! Thanks :)

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=vampire_child666

Zombie Jetsam

Pink Jetsam

Green Jetsam

Blue Koi

Yellow Koi

Tyrannian Poogle

Green Poogle

Hey guys, just a quick reminder, that this thread is for pets that are UFA or UFT personally by the poster (or if you're helping a friend out), not for pets in the pound that you found. Those pets get snatched up quickly, and all we're doing is drowning out the posts with pets that are legitimately UFA or UFT. Furthermore, the lists will quickly be defunct since the pets aren't in the pound that long, there's also the fact that the Lost and Pound exists for those who do find pets stuck in the pound.

Please keep this thread free of "Pound Lists" - should you wish to create a new thread, please feel free, but keep this thread for your own UFA/UFT pets ONLY.

In addition to that, any replies you might have for the pets advertised here can be sent through a private message to the poster.

Amgae the fully clothed Elderly Kyrii is UFA. You can neomail my main account dimples1, or my TDNF account Sabs if interested.

No apps are needed, and you can use the pet to trade up if you'd like.

2.png

Edit: Amgae has found a home. :)

I have Kerisse (currently a green Bori) looking for a home :)

I just wanted to create a nicely named lab rat & so yeah.

If anyone is interested, just drop me a mail here or on Neo c:

2.png

Yufang
Female Cybunny

Would anyone want to trade a woodland Cybunny for..... Woodland Uni maybe? I actually don't know exactly what I want. she's too cute, but not a dream pet. I'll continue zapping tomorrow.

Emeline the Eventide Draik (RN)

Seeking: Unsure atm, more or less testing the waters

Ravein the Shadow Draik (MS RN)

Seeking: Unsure atm, more or less testing the waters

OBO:VBN UC Mutant Usul

Drec the Green Bori (Lab Rat)

Seeking: Fair offers.

Other note: Up to a 6m custom can be added for the right offer.