Everything Pokemon Here

flyingeevee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG i want a shiny butterfree... i never get any shiny pokemon, only red gyrados.. and the pokerus... :(

Hehe I caught it in the bug contest in pokemon Silver. I couldn't believe my eyes! :P Didn't care so much for the sun stone anymore at once :P We turned in 3rd.

I've owned a shiny butterfree, bidoof (haha!), pichu and gyarados. I've seen a shiny goldeen, just didn't fully realize that.

Shiny pokemons ftw! =DDDDDD

Oooo shiny butterfree? I wanted one so badly after watching the episode with a pink butterfree XD.

Shiny tyrogue from the egg in GS ftw! I didn't even know it was shiny until my friend told me. -.-. Shiny roserades are pretty too! =D Took me forever to get a decent shiny budew...

*hunts for shiny zangoose*

Anyone has a shiny Ho-oh? The closest to shiny legendaries I've gotten was a shiny Palkia...

I've seen a shiny mew. My cousin was really so proud when he got it through Wifi. When I told him it was probably a hacked pokemon he didn't want to listen :P Never seen a shiny legendary in game myself.

OH NO! Thats brutal!! sad.gif I would def. cry if I lost shiny pets!! sad.gif

More brutal was losing the game I've always loved to play. I'm so happy they're remaking them!

ya, it really does make your pet increase stats faster... i had heard of it a few yrs back .. and thought maybe you could only get it by cheating.. but then my dad was playing my game and he's like .. I think one of your pets just got sick... it was so awesome! :P lol

My bro is like the king of cheats XD so I too thought it was only available by hacking until my pokemon got it through GTS...

Anyone uses that with EP training? I did that and heck! My pokemon tend to pwn in wifi battles (excluding those who hack) and battle tower...

i <3 all the games, but only beat one *sobs* that was diamond. i'm close on my platinum, but i'm stuck in the disortion world. *curses cyrus* :grrr: i have a question: where in platinum can I SEE a salamence? like in a battle on some random route? I need to know so that I can trade it over to my platinum game from my diamond. ^_^

omg yes. How STUPIDLY AWEFUL is that new voice. UGH.

I also am a really big fan of misty, and brock. When are Ash and Misty gonna hook up already! COME ON! do we need 1000 episodes and 50 movies first -_- rediculous

I LOVED VERONICA TAYLOR! (veronica is my name....hehehee) the funniest thing is that veronica taylor played ash in the kanto and johto (and orange islands) shows, and she played Ash's MOM too!!

it's like

mom: go clean your room

ash: but moooom....

mom: NOW

ash:uh fine!!.....

yeah, i miss misty the most. she's the best. and oak. They don't really show ash's mom as much because veronica isn't playing her anymore. =(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I agree, and I actually did know that, she's also done the voice for pikachu right. :)

To be honest I havent really watched any of the new ones.. not since may and max came in ... and what not, and especially not since they changed ash's voice!

Same for me Stephie. I have watched some episodes with my younger brothers but not too much after the introduction of max and all the other characters. I miss the original.

Edit: hey cool, this post made me a super member.

Same for me Stephie. I have watched some episodes with my younger brothers but not too much after the introduction of max and all the other characters. I miss the original.

Edit: hey cool, this post made me a super member.

Congrats on becoming a Super Member =D

Man...I remember someone trading me Mew with the pokerus and me giving them a Gible xD

I swear...once some guys know I'm a girl wanting a rare pokemon, they tell me to give them cheap pokemon like pidgeys for them.

I honestly don't mind teehee ^_^

Dude thats sweet, Im gonna have to try this. How does this trading thing work anyways (yep im a complete noob at it) - only trading ive ever done is in real life over the cable connection (oh the good old days..).

Congrats on the super member BTW! :) --> are you plannig on changing your tag? :) (now that you have one)

I miss the original too, Id like to watch them from the beginning again ... maybe a site has them (like youtube or something)

Dude thats sweet, Im gonna have to try this. How does this trading thing work anyways (yep im a complete noob at it) - only trading ive ever done is in real life over the cable connection (oh the good old days..).

Congrats on the super member BTW! :) --> are you plannig on changing your tag? :) (now that you have one)

I miss the original too, Id like to watch them from the beginning again ... maybe a site has them (like youtube or something)

ooooh! I KNOW I KNOW!!

IT'S pokemonepisode.org no www. or anything. (but http:// would help..)

actually stephie, she played digglet.

digglet are so strange. it would be kinda creepy seeing their whole body out of the fact that they can use the move fury swipes...... o_O