Everything Pokemon Here

flyingeevee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah there's gonna be three new mystery dungeon games for just the wii that will cost wii points.

There's like the water group, fire group, and electric group.

However, there will be a bit more options in there like you can be Riolu on the water team, Eevee on the fire team, or even togepi on the electric team.

Serebii has the whole list so that's where I got this info ^^

The pokemon will look like the Pokemon ranch models so it's 3-Dish teehee :)

By the way, the Shaymin event is available through wi-fi! Just caught mine not too long ago! So cute ^_^

Yeah, i'm gonna go get my Shaymin soon. I'd rather have regular than Sky shaymin though.

Oh and so I restarted my fire and leaf games. I'm almost done with Leaf. Just need the wild dog, Mewtwo, and the saphire.

And on my Firered i'm currently on the S.S. Anne with nothing but a level 32 Charmeleon. Lol. I plowed through the first two leaders with my Charmeleon. Imagine how i'll be against the next few leaders who AREN'T super affective against me. xD

AHH! where do you get shaymin???? I want one for my platinum. diamond got one last year ;)

Yea! They explain all about it on the pokemon site itself. Just type in Shaymin Event on google and you should find something!

Wow thats interesting, Im a little confused though, so like.. is it a game you're downloading for the wii or is it soemthing else?

aslo Im so excited about the mystery dungeon!! :) But Im def. going to buy the reg. one as well ...

Wow thats interesting, Im a little confused though, so like.. is it a game you're downloading for the wii or is it soemthing else?

I guess so...never used wii points to get the old games since I still have most of them on the original consoles xD

The the Mystery Dungeon games for Wii are called:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad!

Starter Pokemon

1) Charmander

2) Cyndaquil

3) Torchic

4) Chimchar

5) Vulpix

6) Growlithe

7) Eevee (yay!)

8) Buneary

9) Teddiursa

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad!

Starter Pokemon:

1) Squirtle

2) Totodile

3) Mudkip

4) Piplup

5) Wooper

6) Azurill

7) Phanpy

8) Wynaut

9) Riolu

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure Squad!

Starter Pokemon:

1) Pichu

2) Pikachu

3) Mareep

4) Shinx

5) Pachirisu

6) Elekid

7) Meowth

8) Psyduck

9) Togepi

On a random note: I just started EV Training and it WORKS! After researching on how to do it and make it easier, my Lapras is tougher than a normally trained one ^~^

Ahh, pokemon. :) I really haven't touched my games in a while but my team for D/P is currently Salamence, Gengar, Blissey, Rhydon, Flygon, and Skarmory. Unfortunately, they are only in the 80s because they are EV trained, and that takes a lot of time and patience.

My favorite games are definitely Gold and Silver Versions. I loved the world combinations and I thought that it was a lot more fun to play after beating the Elite Four. Seeing the new Kanto rocked!