Everything Pokemon Here

flyingeevee

I started pokemon when they ewre beginning the Johto region series. No I know everything about them.

And is the cover of that book green with a pokemon border and togepi, mew, and pikachu on the front? If so then me and my 1st grade teacher have that too. xD

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i actually watched the anime when I was little, starting from the beginning, but lost intrest somewhere in the Whrilpool Islands. I got back into it when I played my friend's Sapphire game and now I can tell you a pokemon's name, type, and evos on sight.

ID... You mean their pokedex number, right? Because the ID number's different depending on the trainer...

I can give you the name, type, and what attacks are super-effective/not-very-effective/normally-effective against it on sight.

I started pokemon when they ewre beginning the Johto region series. No I know everything about them.

And is the cover of that book green with a pokemon border and togepi, mew, and pikachu on the front? If so then me and my 1st grade teacher have that too. xD

OMG I HAVE THAT! :D It came with a big poster right. and its like the special edition!? :P I used to have an electronic pokedex too, I think Ive long since lost that. I also used to have all of the BK toys (With balls) but they got thrown out by my mom, now I only have a couple (including a stuffed snorlax, and meowth and one talking pikachu)

YEAH THAT'S IT! I luff it so much. xD

Tomorrow I get to go to Toys R us so I can get Darkrai. Humiliation by my peers means nothing if I get a cool looking black ghost pokemon that shoots energy spheres on my virtual game. :yes:

I have darkrai i believe... ill have to look :P he's super cool! :D ... now i need to dig that old book out! :P

did anyone else play the pokemon stadium mini games ? and LOVE THEM!?

The Stadium games were the best on home consoles. I never played Colosseum or XD, But I have Battle Revolution, and I was disappointed that it was so empty compared to the Stadium games. They should make a new one. I want to play minigames with my DS pokemon!

revenge: I TOTALLY agree, where the heck are the fun multiplayer mini games!! :(

anime: Im not that on the ball with these things :P I waited till the last day to get the rotom secret key! :P lol

revenge: you should get platinum, its so awesome (so were diamond and pearl :P lol) but its really cool! :) plus you get darkrai, what more could you want!?

supersquirrel: I hope your arm gets better. And don't jynx it!!! Viacom could buy pkm, that would be a travesty. All we'd get is new mini games, and no real story line plot like games at all!! -_- lol

-- the reason it doenst work on D/P is prob. because they didnt build it into the games.. they made them add ons to the game, and I'm happy to buy it (I would have anyways, gotta keep my collection going).

ps. while I was gone I missed ALOT of posts!!! Wowzers! :P

Can you imagine it?

Ok kids, Viacom worked really hard and made 3 WHOLE POKEMON FOR THE THE TENTH SEASON! The Failasaur, Boringtron, and Wownoneofushavealifeifwesitaroundmakingnameslikethisallday. Oh and by the way were taking every pokemon item you own back because we got bored of pokemon and are gonna delete it. Have a nice day!