flyingeevee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have a shiny Metagross? :O

Wow! I have a misprint card. It says it's not shiny, yet it's a shiny Duskull. xD

And yeah, any suggestions for my all-star team? Like what kind of pokemon should go in it?

I was thinking of an all type team. I definatley want my Luxray in there. Basically I want a team that could have "Headstrong" as their theme song.

GAH OMG! I was gonna migrate some stuff but I wanted to catch something on Leaf green first. I went into the grass and Entei appeared but I only had a level 16 Bellsprout and some Ultra balls with me. D:

Yup. It's got the star mark on it and everything. :D

I'd say make it a balanced team. The team I made for the reigionals (that I didn't get to play in) was Infernape, Suicune, Lucario, Alakazam, Zapdos, and Swampert. Really amazing team with the moves I have.

lol thats awesome!!! :) I might pull it out and play again, I love taking all the special pictures !! Ive been playing puzzle league alot lately..

--> leaf/red are OK but you really need to start with yellow!! (red and blue too) :P I have all mine still, I might go through and beat them all again someday.. I still have my special pokemon GB color! :D

Yay! Stephie is a pokemon lover too! Do you collect the cards? I just found my old Delta species water type Shiny Mew. So pretty and so epic.

Yep. But I only have the first 3 sets in full (including all foil cards) ... I totally have a good majority of the movies too! :P though half of them are on VHS, I'll need to update that at one point! :P hehe

The only pkm game I dont have is Emerald *cries* ... I totally need it for my collection, but its SO expensive.. Im hoping to run across it in a garage sale or something ... --> the pkm TCG for GB color sucked I found personally :P didnt play it much.. I have it though! :P lol ... oh and I never bought pokemon box for the GC!

I got 3 albums full of pokemon cards and of course those are organized on species :P

Anyway, I got a question about Crystal.

Me and my friend used to play it together, since she bought my old gameboy with crystal. I never really got that Suicune flying around while you could actually just catch it randomly like entei! Maybe someone could explain :P

I got 3 albums full of pokemon cards and of course those are organized on species :P

Anyway, I got a question about Crystal.

Me and my friend used to play it together, since she bought my old gameboy with crystal. I never really got that Suicune flying around while you could actually just catch it randomly like entei! Maybe someone could explain :P

I have all the first cards except gengar lolz xD

and for Suicune, only time you can catch it is eventually when you go almost to the tower that Ho-oh is in, you'll see some elders I think and you face Suicune head on and she won't run away or anything. That's all I remember xD

I have the 3 dogs :P they were tough!! .. I dont really remember how I caught suicine anymore.. you can prob look it up on google to find the best strategy.

I used to have a couple copies of gengar. (foil and regular) I think I might have traded them away! :(

oh no! :( thats aweful ... how many sets of TC are there now? I know I quit after 3 because it was geting a little much, (I had STACKS, literally STACKS of repeat cards)

lol! well I followed pokemon when it first came out.. I knew all the names of them, when they evolved, when they get certain moves... I even had a little book that had all 151 in it. But then as it grew I kinda lost track.. I think i know about the first 200-250 ? I dunno... isnt there like more than 400 now! eeek! :P I only know about the new ones that I've come across.. (and from movies) but I think there are ALOT that I don't know.

Im thinking about trying to catch them all for Platinum, I have all the games, so it'll just take a little time :P

There's 493. And getting them all in DPPt is eaiser, as if you see them (which really isn't hard) you can look them up on the Global Trade System or whatever and try and trade for them. It's eaiser in DP though, since the Pt GTS is kinda odd. I recall Metroid telling me that it doesn't show the gender or level that the person wants for the pokemon.

Let's see.... here it is. Serebii's card dex. Listed but name, number, or card type. Further down on the menu they're listed by set and I count... seven sets released in English.

really only 7? I thought there was way more than that. hmmm.

Well I have both diamond and pearl, so perhaps ill use pokemon ranch to transfer over to Platinum (oh this is going to take some time *sigh*)

I have an album full of old Pokemon TCG cards. Old because I stopped collecting a long time ago. I had almost all the english ones, three pages of Japanese holographic cards, and three or four of that special Mew card you get when seeing the first Pokemon movie in theatres.