flyingeevee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG! Have you been living under a manphy all these years!? :P lol JK

Ya its kinda interesting (def. not par in most cases with the anime). Anyways their names are like .. red, yellow blue (HEY now we know where the colour scheme for the games came out..)

Ill see if I can find where I read it online and post the link, its been sooo long :P

Sure, please do! I'd be interested :P I never really got into pokemon as my parents only let me watch 30 minutes television each day..... and I couldn't own any gaming consoles until I was 10 and bought my gameboy advance :P

See my first consel was super nintendo (I believe I was 10 as well :P) ... but my parents bought my gameboy colour for me and my first game was pokemon yellow. So i was lucky.

I didnt watch alot of tv back then, but I did watch that show faithfully, as well as sailor moon :P lol.

(now I watch way more tv than i should .. lol .. gotta cut back on that)

anyways thats stinky that you couldnt watch it. :( but when you're a kid it doesnt matter so much, cause theres so much fun to be had outside (or at least there was for me) !

Well actually, all the fun outside was talking about tv shows I had never even heard of :P I was never much of an outside kids, neither were my friends. But that's alright! I don't watch much TV these days because I'm totally out of it, computer much more important :P

I bought pokemon gold along with it :) I just got a N64 when I turned 15 :D For free because nobody wanted it anymore >.<

http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?s=41674

^Awsome pokemon rpg. Please use that link to sign up though. It's my refferal link. And pm on there if you join. I'm jnjnryan and my id on there is 41674. If you're not already a member that is. And if you are a member still PM me.

I have played an online game like that once. (I don't know if it was an rpg, or if it's the sameidea of rpg, just that i've played an awsome game once :laughingsmiley: ) it was pokemon crater.com. itclosed because of some reason about the guy, and college, and other reasons. I really don't know if it's up again. i'll try joining the rpg though! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

I remember coming across one other mmo similar to pokemon crater. I can't remember the name, though. I can find it when I feel like it. It's been going on for some years without having been shut down.

Keeping that in mind, a change of topic:

Does anyone want to battle later? Not today, but can put time for sure?

• 3 weeks later...