Everything Pokemon Here

flyingeevee

I dunno. What really urks me is the time limit on these downloads. Like for example pokemon ranger 2 ... I eneded up getting my copy too late for the one download. -_- like seriously why!? UGH so frustrating!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The events are possible in D/P. Like the house that starts the Darkrai event is in the game, the walk through walls cheat lets you catch Shaymin without going to an event, even Arceus is available if you can code your way to getting that special item with AR. And there's the obvious "go to a special event and get it over local wireless," but I see a lot of people are having trouble with that. I'm just saying.

I don't use mine for stuff like that though, it's too cheap. I use mine for egg moves, 'cause I hate breeding the moves into them.

As in, same parents, differnet eggs? Won't work, species is always the mother's most basic form (with a few expections due to breeding baby pokemon which require the female to be holding certain incense)

remember when life was simple back in yellow red and blue. breeding and what not.. its super complicated... :P lol ... oh to be back in those simpler times

ps. does anyone think its worth it to get that cheat code thingey for the ds? I want to collect all the pkmn, but I live in Canada and we dont have all those special events, so I miss some of them...

I had an Action Replay. It worked pretty well. When I put in a code for Mario, I accidently turned it off when it was saving the code or something. All the codes in my action replay were deleted. In some cases it can mess up your game. One of the things that happened to my Diamond game was that I would have to save twice. It's not the biggest glitch. It goes away sometimes. If you need help completing your pokedex, you can use it that way. I used it mainly for shinies and getting certain pokemon. Walking through walls can be fun. =D Just be careful with how you use it.

I pretty much would only want to use it for the pokemon you can only get by special events. Is it even worth it ? I dont want to cheat (ie. unlimited rare candies)..

Pokemon's anime.... What's your favorite character ? :D

Mine's Tory, he's cute (at least that's what I think his name is). He's the guy with the sketch book and works with prof. Oak in the newest series I think eh.. yea maybe.. :P He wears a greenish shirt :D

I never did like to cheat on pokemon...only did once and that was when I got a Mew with the moveset I wanted on my old Pokemon Red teehee.

A lot of legends I have now like Celebi, I entered the 10 year anniversary tournament and the the others I just traded with nice youtube people =D

One guy even gave me all legends for just cheap pokemon just cause I was a girl :P

Hmmm...animewise, since I quick watching after the johto regions, I like the old Ash Ketchum xD when he was still new with pokemon, had a kid's voice, and had the original clothes lolz ^^

omg yes. How STUPIDLY AWEFUL is that new voice. UGH.

I also am a really big fan of misty, and brock. When are Ash and Misty gonna hook up already! COME ON! do we need 1000 episodes and 50 movies first -_- rediculous

Oh hmm.. In the dutch series he always had thesame voice so I guess I dont know that problem! :P

Fair enough, I doubt they want Ash and Misty to hook up because that might mean 'the end' of his adventures.

thats so unfair!!!!! .. seriously :( brock switched voices too (which SUCKS).

... it doesnt have to mean the end of their adventures.. they can date and still catch pokemon, its not that hard.

.. or maybe its just too stuck into the 'kid zone' to include a real relationship -_-

Man, I like the 'ash brock and misty' trio. Now there's some random character called 'Dawn'. Before there was these two other people called 'May and Max.' May SO annoyed me. Ash was supposed to be the dumb little kid and then it changed in the Hoenn episodes. Also, where did Pokemon Contests come from?

thats so unfair!!!!! .. seriously :( brock switched voices too (which SUCKS).

... it doesnt have to mean the end of their adventures.. they can date and still catch pokemon, its not that hard.

.. or maybe its just too stuck into the 'kid zone' to include a real relationship -_-

Yea I'm not sure either, oh well.

ugh i am not a fan of the pokemon contests. really really hate them. and ya i hate when may entered. I actually liked Tracy (obviously i missed brock).. also wheres Oak, I havent seen him in FOREVER!

Id love another Ash based pokemon game with Oak in it. Also it would be super cool if you could have misty and brock come along on your quest too.. (this would be best suited for the Wii as aposed to the DS).

They already have that. Pokemon XD is for the Gamecube and it's mostly an adventure game. I never got it, but you can get some cool pokemon sent to a GBA game, then to your DS. Plus since they don't make GCN games anymore it'd be really cheap! But maybe hard to find.

I have Pokemon XD for the gamecube.. it wasnt very good... (I have them all lol!)

I want one based on the original games... with Misty, ash and brock!!! and one that uses the wii's capabilities.. like you can actually throw your pokeball .. that would be cool!

They could totally have a new pkmn stadium game with really awesome minigames!! that would be sweet too!

They already have that. Pokemon XD is for the Gamecube and it's mostly an adventure game. I never got it, but you can get some cool pokemon sent to a GBA game, then to your DS. Plus since they don't make GCN games anymore it'd be really cheap! But maybe hard to find.

I don't consider that game or the other one like I imagined it ^^;

I want to pick my starter, and not rescue shadow pokemon you know lolz ^_^

A REAL adventure like the portable games I mean...

Colosseum and it's "sequle" XD were both unique. I rather liked them.

Something like that on the Wii would likely be fundamentally different from the current games. Likely aimed more at you providing the accuracy for attacks, throws, ect and less like the current games.

Or they could upgrade the DS games into something more 3D like Colosseum/XD. It can do 3D graphics, I kinda wondered why they didn't at least make 3D versions of the chibi sprites they had before. I also never bothered asking because I know the answer. When it comes to pokemon games they like to keep most everything basically the same.

...I forgot what I was going to say after that.

Anyway, if they change anything in a big way, the graphics could be more like Ranger. The battle scene could be more like Stadium, with a background (matching the place you're battling) and the trainers and pokemon doing more than just jiggling a bit on their first appearance. Being able to walk in all directions is something I've always wanted.

But the biggest thing I want them to do is have a main storyline that goes beyond "Get all eight badges and defeat the now generic evil organization>>Face the legendary pokemon featured on the box>>beat the Elite Four, then the Champion>>credits roll." I know there's more after that. I know it's a formula made to be stuck to. But really, after more than ten years, most of the fans that are really into the core game are teenagers now. I'm not saying make another Final Fantasy out of it... Oh, I just realized I'm ranting now. That's annoying. Sorry. Pay no attention to it, I'm just being dumb. Done.

I still enjoy the basic plot of pokemon ^^

If it wasn't for the Battle Tower and such after beating the Elite Four, I probably would lose interest in training lots of different pokemon you know?

I heard Final Fantasy by the way =D Number 9 was my favorites of them all but that's a whole different game xD

*still ready for HG/SS*