Everything Pokemon Here

flyingeevee

This is the thread for anything and everything on the pokemon games! From the classic Red/Blue/Yellow allll the way to the new HG/SS coming to soon. Feel free to talk about anything related to the games like questions, your favorite pokemon, which you think are better, or just anything srsly!

Feel free to put your pal-pad number if you would like to battle or trade.

Be nice to everyone that comes here and remember, pokeman fanz RULE!!!!! b)

Wanna thank Super Squirrel for the idea ^^

~*~*~*~

I like me them Eeveez X3

Haven't played in forever so I'm not sure if I can battle or trade unless you wanna battle a weak person or not get anything good ^^;

Only recent thing I did was just catch Darkrai and then stopped xD b)

post-12474-1250703974_thumb.jpg

POKEMON COMMUNITY

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O hai der. I also stopped playing, but just turned on my DS 5 minutes ago and am kicking Volkners butt with my Groudon. Hahaha, take that electric types!

I have 2 groudons, 2 Kyogres, and a bunch of other rares that i'll trade once I get wifi.

What's everyones teams? Master team, uber team, ect...

Effort Value training

It's how you make you pokemon stronger in certain areas.

It's how an EV trained Eevee lvl. 100 beats a normal trained Eevee lvl. 100

I read about it on Serebii and I'm gonna try it out =D

As for master team on platinum: Empolean, Kadabra, Luxray, Rapidash, Staraptor, and Bibarel (mainly for HMs)

Some of us are on the original Gold game here ;P Old, but still good.

One last trainer left, Red!

My master team has 5 solid pokemon: Jynx, Hypno, Seaking, Pidgeot, and Hitmonchan. My sixth has been Raticate, Rapidash, or Stantler, depending on the Pokemon I need.

For the final battle it'll be Stantler since it has Flash, and I need that to explore Mount Silver.

Ooo I got something to share here!

Me, my boyfriend and my brothers were having a little competition while on holidays. We were all trying to get a shiny pokemon as quick as we could on platinum...

My littlest brother won... He caught a shiny bidoof :P :withstupid:

I really don't like bidoof in the normal pokemon games. I do in pokemon ranger though haha :P

Ooo I got something to share here!

Me, my boyfriend and my brothers were having a little competition while on holidays. We were all trying to get a shiny pokemon as quick as we could on platinum...

My littlest brother won... He caught a shiny bidoof :P :withstupid:

I really don't like bidoof in the normal pokemon games. I do in pokemon ranger though haha :P

That sounds like fun right there!

Never played pokemon ranger, how is it?

I might as well say it: I have the Black Trainer Card on Pearl. Logged 254 hours (that's ten and a half days) on the game, and my master team the first time I beat the E4 on it... Infernape (52), Palkia (53), Luxray (37), Floatzel (36), Machoke (35), and Staraptor (34). ...I forgot how underleveled I was when I did that. But I still didn't have much trouble. Used more revives than most ever do in the whole game though. xD

Some of us are on the original Gold game here ;P Old, but still good.

One last trainer left, Red!

My master team has 5 solid pokemon: Jynx, Hypno, Seaking, Pidgeot, and Hitmonchan. My sixth has been Raticate, Rapidash, or Stantler, depending on the Pokemon I need.

For the final battle it'll be Stantler since it has Flash, and I need that to explore Mount Silver.

My fav game was Silver ^^ Beat that Red and his pokemonz >=D

You'll probably REALLY like gold remade for DS :)

Pretty much that minus Machoke and plus Giratina, only by now they're at higher levels. That Infernape became the first Pokemon I ever leveled to 100.

I had to battle that Giratina like, 15 times before I got it. xD

I loved silver too..... And I loved beating red all the time when he was in his case.

I kept on wanting to tell his mother that he was in that case but she wouldn't listen to me :P Anyway, my silver game died last year. It was really sad because I had all 251 pokemon on there and I was really proud of the amounts of pokemon I trained to lv. 100.

Basically the battery died, so my savegame got lost and I cant save another game to it again :( When I heard they were making HG and SS I was soo excited on getting soulsilver(still am ;) )

Never played pokemon ranger, how is it?

Uh well I meant mystery dungeon in that previous post, I knew something was wrong there :P

As for pokemon ranger, it's enjoyable. I remember playing it and just putting it away once I was done so I guess there's no real storyline in it(that I liked). I did play all the way though. I remember my brother's screen got all scratchy from the loops you had to make hehehe :P

Yeah, my copy of Gold wiped years ago. Annoyed me too.

I liked Ranger and Ranger 2. It's very different from the usual Pokemon games, but also very unique. I nearly killed my Palkia stlyus getting that dratted Charizard.

My silver did the same thing, cleaned itself off. I used to take my gameboy to school so I could play it as long as I could before the batteries died xD

And now it won't let me save >.< Ah well, still have the original Yellow, Red, Blue, and Gold.

I have all of the games! :) starting with red, blue and yellow where I managed to 'catch them all' and get my guys up to level 100 :P

... oh good memories... I totally have pokemon ranger, and both mystery dungeons as well..

anyone remember pokemon puzzle league? I still LOVE playing that!! :P how about pokemon snap, and all of the stadiums! :P

Im thinking of getting pokemon ranch anyone try it yet?

--> ps. I managed to get the pokerus on the newest game *happy squee*

Oh I loved pokemon snap! I always have loved that! I tried beating the highest scores too but that was usually too hard.

I used a picture from pokemon snap as my computer background for quite a while!

I know a really cool Pokemon MMORPG. If you guys wanna check it out the "refferal help" link in my siggy leads to a thread about it.

And any card collecters here? I have a collecters book with tons of rare cards and sets but my favourite set is the mint condition Kyogre EX, Groudon EX, and Rayquza EX all from the same series. Super powerful too. My favourite single card is my Lugia that I got from a pokemon convention. So pretty.

Yeah my silver died as well =( my crystal is still doing pretty good though!

For pokemon games man...I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver (don't work), Crystal, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, Pokemon Snap, both Stadiums, Hey You Pikachu (xD), Pokemon Trading Card Game (GBC), Pokemon Pinball, Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, My Dungeon Explorers of Time, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness XD, and Battle Revolution :*

My goodness I have a lot xD I think I would like to get pokemon ranch and the new mystery dungeon for the wii ^^

I wanna make an all-star team on Platinum. I have access to almost all pokemon. Suggestions?

Hmm...try to make the best team with NO legendarys ^_^ I don't like to use legends too much just so I can beat people with normal pokemon and still beat them >=)