Key Quest

Anime

Key Quest is really fun and all, but SO frustrating. A third of the times the other players quit on me, and the rest of the time the game freezes on me and locks me out :pout:

I'm also very bad at the laggy mini games and have the worst luck.

Still,the first couple of days I played I got 200000 (not much really, I get as much from Stock Market and Habi,) but is still good. C:

Yea, some of the games are laggy for me. the one that win the least is Neogarden grow. Everyone finishes before me.

I have the same problem. I wonder how they finish so fast....

I have the same problem. I wonder how they finish so fast....

They know exactly where to water the plants so that they can grow two at the same time, plus a fast computer.

I know where to water, but it's hard to explain.

Yeah, I know the watering spots too, but it's indeed hard to explain. I don't even always hit the second one every time. :P And sometimes if I do it flawlessly, the other player still beats me (computer speed, like idriya suggested?). It's still one of my favourite mini-games though, next to PetPet Pond. :)

I can't stand Orbliteration, Ghastly Guzzler, and PetPetPet Snare - those seem to lag the worst for me.

Yeah, it's probably computer speed.

And the three you named plus the berry one are my best games. :P I have never lost a game of Ghastly Guzzler or the berry one in all the time I've spent playing KQ, and I've lost Orbliteration only once.

Yeah, I know the watering spots too, but it's indeed hard to explain. I don't even always hit the second one every time. :P And sometimes if I do it flawlessly, the other player still beats me (computer speed, like idriya suggested?). It's still one of my favourite mini-games though, next to PetPet Pond. :)

I can't stand Orbliteration, Ghastly Guzzler, and PetPetPet Snare - those seem to lag the worst for me.

Orbliteration is my best game. Lol. I hate ghastly guzzer, petpetsnare, and flower frenzy.

I just redeemed my first gold key today and got another Tyrannian Paint brush.

The only games I hate are Shenkuu Showers and the Meowclops one (no idea why everyone seems to love this one), but only because I don't always win those games. :P

Shenkuu Showers is pure luck, and I'm a bit slow at the Meowclops one, for whatever reason.

I only lose Shenkuu Showers if my opponent gets lucky and starts with two petpets headed in the same direction under their umbrella or they get the petpet nearest to the end. Which happens a lot more than I'm comfortable with. -_-

Plus, it's such a boring and long game imho.

Which never happens, because the former event is rare, and most people who play KQ are smart/careful enough to avoid getting zapped.

So what I say earlier stands. Shenkuu Showers is a luck game, and I don't like luck games.

Orbliteration is my best game. Lol. I hate ghastly guzzer, petpetsnare, and flower frenzy.

And the three you named plus the berry one are my best games. :P I have never lost a game of Ghastly Guzzler or the berry one in all the time I've spent playing KQ, and I've lost Orbliteration only once.

I can win those games from time to time, but I think they're way to dependent on computer capability over actual skill, especially Guzzler & Orbliteration - my mouse spends so much time with the little "loading" timer I lose out on a ton of points. D:

I usually don't win petpetpamper (the meowclops one).

The only games I hate are Shenkuu Showers and the Meowclops one (no idea why everyone seems to love this one), but only because I don't always win those games. :P

I've read that the alignment in PetPet Pamper is glitched and that aiming slightly to one side or the other of the mud actually gets more points (I can't remember which direction). Watch your score counter to see which areas rack up the most points!

No actually if u have two petpets under you, you will have a choice to abandon your petpets or get hit by lightning. Either way the other person gets your petpets.

If you're careful, you can avoid the lightning and keep your petpets. ;) Maybe you'll lose one of the petpets, but the opponent isn't going to steal it from you, because they'll get zapped if they try, and even if they do, who cares? You're still probably way ahead of them anyway, and you're gaining points at the same rate as they are. They're not going to catch you lol.

And I think Orbliteration takes some skill. If you move fast enough, you can actually trap your opponent while moving to where the volcanoes are erupting to get more of the smaller orbs. But yeah, I think computer speed is a huge factor in that game.

Ghastly Guzzler, however, is just mashing the mouse button on you laptop while aiming slightly above the Esophagor's mouth and ducking occasionally. :P No skill whatsoever. Berry Blast is the same thing. Just mash the mouse button as fast as you can and go for black berries, no matter how far away you are from them.

I have even worse luck last session. It's like you've been hit by a game-long slowdown and if I'm one step away from winning, a random event will appear and make my opponent win.

lol They probably quit, because they were going to lose, it wasn't their computers glitching out or anything.

Yeah. Quitters are horrible. I know. I'm glad I rarely encountered them when I played KQ.

All these bad Key Quest experiences makes me feel lucky for my KQ runs with my friend. We like to do the opposite, actually-- we prefer to try to make the other player win the gold key by all means. We're aggressively friendly if I had to categorize it!