Key Quest

Anime

Nice job! That's a good plan. Now that I'm training my pet I wish I would've saved some of the codestones I had been getting over the last year or so. Oh well. I'm seeking 5 dubloon coins at the moment just like you so I guess I've got some time to try to save up codestones, if KQ would start giving me some lol.

Congratulations on your fabulous luck, bluewisp! :D I've only won a cloud paint brush and a snow paint brush from key quest. While I'm happy that I've won any paint brushes at all, it would be cool to win one of the nicer ones.

I just have to share this good news with everybody. Yesterday I got a SLM piece worth 100k, today I got a biscuit paint brush and a starry paint brush from Keyquest, I'm super happy!

Nice, lady luck is on your side right now! Congrats!

I just have to share this good news with everybody. Yesterday I got a SLM piece worth 100k, today I got a biscuit paint brush and a starry paint brush from Keyquest, I'm super happy!

Wow, some very nice prizes you've gotten from KQ! The best I've gotten are a couple of codestones; hoping my luck is similar to yours soon :D

So yesterday I decided to buy a wireless mouse. My laptop's built in mouse just really isn't good for a lot of neo games and mainly some of the KQ mini games. I haven't tried it yet and it might not make any difference at all but I'm hoping it will make me a big faster on those berry games and a couple of others.

Ugh the berry game drives me crazy, most of the mini games are just in slow motion for me, but that one and the Esaphagor one too.

I didn't know you couldn't skip a turn on purpose oops!

Yesterday all of my games were "ending abnormally" but I think it was my computer and not the other people.

I switched browsers this morning but got one of those games where it was just two of us and I try to avoid that because my internet connection is not always reliable and I don't want to be the one who ruins the whole thing. So this other person is winning, one key away and they are right next to the key they need and I only have one key so I know I'm going to lose but whatever, I lose a lot. They took my power up! I was really mad, I hate that. It wasn't one I could use against them either. So I skipped a turn and went to the kitchen to get some pop and I guess I accidentially skipped two turns. Needless to say they messaged me after the game but I didnt respond, like they're going to believe me anyway. I forgot how fast the game moves when it's only two people :guiltysmiley:

Don't you love it when the winner of a game says "good game"? I'M SURE YOU THINK IT WAS!

Haha I know :D Especially if they say it after they slam you with mean powerups the whole game and you stand without chance :D

I got a Snow Paint Brush today and I just can't believe how much they deflated :O I only sold it for 50k!

I discovered key quest a couple of weeks back and played constantly. It was 3 or 4 days in that I discovered deserters of the game.

8 out of my last 10 games have ended with people deserting and my last game was literally while I was rolling for the a definitive win.

I so wish TNT would start holding people accountable for deserting by banning them from the game for a while and if they continue to desert games, enforce a permanent ban.

Argh! So frustrating!

I was almost never quitted on. I think I might have quit games more than my opponents do because Chrome suddenly closes or I accidentally press the x button.

I was almost never quitted on. I think I might have quit games more than my opponents do because Chrome suddenly closes or I accidentally press the x button.

I got two Bri Codestones. I am saving them for training after Academy gets me to its highest.

Don't you love it when the winner of a game says "good game"? I'M SURE YOU THINK IT WAS!

Haha I always send the "good game" message no matter if I win or lose. They were probably just trying to be polite! :laughingsmiley:

I discovered key quest a couple of weeks back and played constantly. It was 3 or 4 days in that I discovered deserters of the game.

8 out of my last 10 games have ended with people deserting and my last game was literally while I was rolling for the a definitive win.

I so wish TNT would start holding people accountable for deserting by banning them from the game for a while and if they continue to desert games, enforce a permanent ban.

Argh! So frustrating!

You could always try playing 3 or 4 player games, or finding partners to play with beforehand so you know they won't quit on you. It's very frustrating, indeed!

Haha I always send the "good game" message no matter if I win or lose. They were probably just trying to be polite! :laughingsmiley:

I know, it's probably not to be spiteful most of the time, but I can't help but take it that way some most of the time :P

I'm just a sore loser, I guess :D

I know what you mean I get a bit annoyed when someone is nice after i've lost too.. the light faerie at the faerieland wheel has a knack of doing it to, i always want to punch her face when she says "oooh that's a spectacular prize" and i've just lost 500np for the millionth time

Today:

1 gold key

9 silver keys (Bad luck on the dice)

+3 intellegence

+3 Stamps

+9 Sellable Items (Worth 31100 NP)

+16 Worthless Items

9116 NP

Total: 40216 NP for 2.5 hours of play

Codestons and Neggs sell so fast! I sold 2 codestones and 4 Neggs in 5 minutes!

All sold in 15 mins. Total NP: 40216

I rarely get gold keys, some of the mini games are laggy for me so the person I'm playing usually gets the advantage.

I usually get quite a few neggs with my silver keys though. I'd loooove to get more gold so I can be into win paintbrushes and other items only available if you win gold.

The ones that aren't laggy for me are nova matcher, pet pet pamper and shenkuu showers. The rest are so horribly laggy that I can never get any points in them. Maybe I can find someone willing to play with me who has this same problem so we are a little more evenly matched. But I'm definitely considering staying away from key quest altogether for a while.