TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I got my dream pet when the lab first zapped my pet into a Kiko and then zapped him into a Chokato Kiko! I love anything Chokato themed and I've always thought Kiko's were adorable, so having them all wrapped into one was the best thing that could ever happen to me!

so..after wracking my brain a little..and looking at all the new pets(didn't even want to go see the uc pets..cause i just might cry) i narrowed my new dream pets to 3 : so either a Maraquan Cybunny,Maraquan Gelert or my all new fave Maraquan Shoyru.

Right now I would really like a chocolate cybunny.

I always really really wanted a maraquan shoryu, and I have a lab map so I adopted a shoryu. The second time I zapped her, she turned into one. I was sooooooooo happy!

wow..you were soooo lucky :bigeyed: that is my dream pet too..maybe i should start zapping shoyrus.

I already got my initial dream pet a while ago, which was a Baby Chomby :wub_anim:

But I've wanted a Pink Lenny and a White Cybunny for a long time. :yes:

I just got my Maraquan Korbat yesterday, thanks to a generous member of the LiveJournal Community neopian_adults, who gave me the petpet I needed for my Fountain Faerie Quest.

:D I am so so so happy.

So, you can take me off for Maraquan Korbat.

My new dream pets are: a Plushie Gnorbu, an Island Aisha, and a Pirate Peophin.

I'd better go make a side account.

DREAM PET RECEIVED

Maraquan Pteri

Thanks to a generous donor from the charter boards, twilight_jem, I now have my newest pet, Cailaeri.

Also thanks to Izzy who not only created this topic, but is on the charter boards

watching for our dream pets to show up, and letting people know that we're interested.

Thank you so much Izzy you are truly an awesome Neofriend!

Yay, I'm glad you got her Tara!! :D

Everytime I see a Charter with their labrat UFA I check here to see if anyone is dreaming of them lol I've done it for years with various Charter dream pet lists, its great to have one here to draw on too - awesome to see pets going to dream homes ^_^

(BTW, if you are added here and you don't have your Neopets username listed on your forums profile I can't let anyone non-TDN know you're searching... has happened a couple of times now sadly)