TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

My absolute dream pets are:

A Royal Bruce (I'm 700k away from getting one... hopefully I'll have one in December).

A Faerie Draik (I still have a long way to go...)

An Alien Aisha (Hoping I might get lucky with the zap one day, or a FFQ... I have an Aisha on a side account for that...)

Next to that I have quite a few other pets I would like to own, but that changes quite rapidly.

My top ones:

A halloween Lupe (not just for the avatar. My girlfriend knows why I want to get DocGregHouse to be painted halloween)

A Fire Scorchio (awesome looking)

A pirate or Darigan Kougra

Baby Kougra or Lupe (but then that would mean having to repaint Pansorneo)

I can actually already paint all of them, but then I would be broke so I'm waiting to gain some more money.

My one dream pet, which I know will take a while to get, but I really want, is a darigan draik. I have a cloud Nimmo, and an unpainted lupe, but I want to paint him ghost, but that is a want not really a dream pet. .

Got two dreamies right now ~ Halloween Kau and Halloween (Snowbeast) Poogle. I'd absolutely love a UC elephante but don't think that's in the cards... oh well. Once my lab rat (who recently turned Quiggle and now is so ugly I can't bring myself to go on zapping her!) gets a zap of defense I'm retired her and am torn between two mutants ~ a Mutant Cybunny or a Mutant Lenny! Can't choose so I haven't bought a potion yet... and yes I could do both but I've really fallen for my Silver Eyrie.

well i already got 2 of my dream pets before posting this.

i was able to get my krawk and draik :D

i got my krawk as a transmogrification potion from the trading post for ~2m, a long time ago (over 7 years ago actually)

i got my draik as an egg from the trading post for ~10m, less than a year ago (after i came back to neopets from a long break)

i have a lab rat that's gonna get zapped until he/she gets changed into something really nice...

but for my next dream pet, a simple spotted koi is what i want =]

Okay, this needed to be restated: this topic is to list dream pets you do not have! They're pets you would still actually want if someone zapped them and gave them to you. That also means pets you own and want to paint a certain colour don't belong here unless you'd be happy to have that painted pet with a different name. Make sense?

I'm getting a bit sick of adding people to the list then going to their lookup to find they already have the pets they've asked to be listed for.

@linda - Glass is a retired colour... the paint brush still exists but you can't paint your pet with it... :(

I actually have all my pets painted how I want them to be: stripped uni, tyrannian peophin (was a bit tied with maraquan, but tyrannian won for me), usuki girl usul...though I have my acara skunk. I kind of want a gray acara (since gray is my fav color and it'll match it's gray anubis it has). I like the gray more than the skunk, so yeah. She's the only one I have yet to be painted as my dream pet. :]