TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Shadow Jetsam, Robot Jetsam, Darigan Eyrie, Baby Lupe, Baby Scorchio, Baby Chia, Fire Lupe, Darigan Zafara, Robot Acara, Desert Aisha and Fire of the any previously mentioned species minus the Zafara.

I think I have too many. dreamies. >_>

But, if I had to narrow it down to four:

Darigan Eyrie, Baby Lupe, Shadow Jetsam, Robot Jetsam.

Unfortunately this account is less than 4 months old. D: If only I could get into my old ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I'd need to create one alternate, because only one of my dreams pets would fit on my main, and I kinda want to paint them myself so they have those awesome names!

An Island Hissi prefferably named _TheLostDragon_, prefferably male.

A Darigan Grundo, any gender, convertable, any name that isn't really ridiculous.

A Grey Lupe, prefferably female, convertable, prefferably named Greyest_Dreams.

A Sponge Peophin, prefferably male, any name that isn't really ridiculous.

My dream pet's an electric or starry Lupe. But at the moment, I'm trying to aim for a Lutari

EDIT: My dream pet of having an electric Lupe has been fulfilled (he's currently on a side account because of my lab pets on my main, but he'll be transferred over soon enough)

Thank you tikmi for my lovely Lupe!! <3 Now all that's left is a starry Lupe to be adopted (or zapped) and a fire paint brush to paint one of my pets!

A Maraquan Shoyru is my ultimate dream pet!

I also like Sponge Grundos.

And of course Krawks are awesome looking too... I like Island and Pirate.

Island pets are just awesome, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to buying a paint brush... waaaaay too expensive. That's one of the reasons I ended up painting my Ogrin Shadow. (Which is neat looking too! I'm happy with him.)

Hm..I would have to say one of my dream pets would have to be the Spotted Koi. It reminds of a real koi fish and also reminds me of Japan and China.;P

This is really a difficult question.

But I have some dream pets.

2.png

First one is Faerie Xweetok (I am not much of a faerie fan. I just like their appearance.)

2.png

A Pink Poogle

2.png

A Maraquan Shoyru

2.png

Mutant Skeith

Looks like I have a long list! :laughingsmiley:

So, this are my dream pets. Hope I get them soon!

My introduction to Neopets was through a friend announcing gleefully that she'd finally painted her Aisha Desert, and ever since then, they have been my absolute favorite. They just look so pleased with themselves, very saucy :) I'm pretending I have patience enough to save for the PB!