TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

My Dream pet was the pet named Malfoy (yes, I'm obsessed with Draco Malfoy...). He was on PR, but now he's frozen... :crying_blow:

Don't worry! The account Pound_release got frozen because people were confused where the pets were, it does not mean that Malfoy is gone! :D He's probably still waiting to be released.

If anyone's dream pet is an Alien Aisha I have one that I would be willing to give away. :) I haven't heard whether or not I am in the next pet lending chain here at TDN though so I don't know if my transfers will be available or..?

I would like one, if you haven't gave it away yet, not my dream pet, but still would be cool to have.

Hello! Just an update on my dreamies...

I finally got a robot kacheek yesterday!! :D So if I could be transferred to a desert gelert, it would be awesome :).

Oh, and I've given FutureTXGovenor a hallo jubjub, so I'm guessing you guys could take her off too...? :D

Happy Easter everyone!

Oh, and I've given FutureTXGovenor a hallo jubjub, so I'm guessing you guys could take her off too...? :D

Thanks So Much JLSN2002! I love Luxinn!

And thanks again for this list! I have now received three of my dream pets,

and I can't tell you how grateful I am for everyone's generosity! You guys ROCK!

Here Is My Updated Dream Pets List:

Bruce - Maraquan

Chia - Pea

Kau - Spotted

Koi - Spotted

Edit: If someone else and myself are both going after the same pet, please choose them over me because I have already been so lucky!

My dream is to have either an Island or Lost Desert Kau. I sure have expensive taste lol :rolleyes_anim:

IMO, Kaus are a little difficult to customize, and so painting uzelikau either of those colours would be an easy way make her look super cute and add some accessories.

Not sure what I would do with my Gnorbu... I like her as cloud for now. Maybe Baby, because baby Gnorbus are the most adorable kind of ugly in all of Neopia lol :laughingsmiley:

And I'm still stumped as to what new pets I would get. I'm taking it slow and not instantly getting 39275 pets, I want to make sure that I will love them all forever ^_^

I have one of my four dreamies, Sydihy is my Baby Lenny. :wub_anim:

I would like to have a Faerie Xweetok (Epsylion will be painted or FFQ'd for that), and a Maraquan Shoyru, and an Island Kau (Bwuni will be painted or FFQ'd for that). I'm zapping Necromand just because I want to get a good colour then pound/trade her for the Shoyru.

Not really answering the first post, but I would really like to have my Krawk dip into the Magma pool.

She used to be a Grundo, but back when they changed the grundos from the sitting version to the standing the image no longer fitted the personality. I thought the striped Krawk was a good approximation, but when the customisation started, that changed as well. So now I just need to find something that's nice for her, and I think that magma might be it, although it doesn't really fit with the personality she has. But at least it looks nice. It would also go well with her petpet Logi, a fire Kazeriu.

Otherwise I'm very happy with my pets being as they are, they all look like their personalities, and their petpets all go with who they are.

I would love a UC Faerie Lenny (why would they change it? :( its so much prettier without the hand thing going on).

I like loads of other pets too though, but don't want to look greedy :P Once I figure out a favorite or two, I'll be back!

Also, once I collect all my lab map pieces...I'll check here whenever I get a colour :D

I know its too much to ask, but one of my dreamies is a draik... perhaps I could be on the list for one of any colour? Thank you! :)

bdw i keep referring to this list whenever my pet changes colour (and i also advertise on the other topic we have) but i must ask.. is the list updated often?

ixi_maraquan_baby.gifxweetok.pngxweetok_shadow_baby.gif4.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Images do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

2.png2.png2.png2.png

I tooooootally need to paint my blumaroo pirate, so cute. And I only recently discovered how awesome faerie lennies are, and now I need one of those too. If only I could afford the heinously expensive pbs.

I also have a kind of fruit chia fetish, and lemons are my fav. Though I want them all. And USUKIGIRL, I mean seriously. So awesome.

GAH ♥_♥

I have 3.

I've achieved 1.

I really want to turn my Uni, Ariatly, back into an Aisha and paint her rainbow, pink, or purple.

My Koi, Dippea, I just want him to be Blue or Green. He's currently the ugly Christmas color. It doesn't fit him anymore, because he is my battledome pet.

My Xweetok, Nubanusit, to be Pirate.

My dreams: 1) morph my kacheek into a plushie chomby 2)get a hissi on hissi day and cross-paint hallo and shadow 3) morph/turn my jubjub into any pirate pet 4) paint viviscent royal

^ It's going to take forever...Dx Good luck with your dreamies everyone!

• 2 weeks later...