TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

i really want a halloween lupe the one that looks like a werewolve i really want one badly

a krawk too

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My dream neopet would definitely have to be a Ghost Krawk, which I'm saving up for.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy with my beauties (:

Oh! And now I know where to check whenever the lab decides to grant me a color change. Who knows? Maybe it'll be someone's dreamie, and I'd love to help out!

I almost forgot to post here! As of the first of this month I am the proud owner of a Maraquan Lupe!

Donated to me by the great and wonderful V, who I think I would gladly donate my first born to now...

His name is Unconverts and sadly I don't have his story or custom lookup up yet, but I've got it all planned out...

Thanks V And Thanks Again To Izzy For Starting This Wonderful List! You Are My Heroes!

Grats on the Lupe Tara! ^_^ I remember when V traded for Unconverts lol

Mmmm, add me on the list for a pirate/halloween/baby/royalgirl uni & baby/faerie bori. ; D Too much to ask for?

Yes much too much when the first post clearly states you may only be listed for up to four pets ;)

I got my Mara Grundo, Izzy. :D *huggles tightly*

Been trying to zap a pet into something listed here, but with no luck so far.

My newest dream pet is a Darigan Kiko, I just find them so adorable after playing Darigan Dodgeball. xD

I'm actually gonna go for one right after I save up another 100k (I want to always have a minimum of 500k in the bank, just in case -- I have 400k right now). I'm going to create or adopt a pet, use a Kiko Transmogrification Potion, then paint him Darigan. :D

Any color draik ^_^

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Well actually, I have two dream pets, but I was wondering if the list could be updated. My dream pet is an UC Plushie Zafara. They're so cute!

My dream pet has been an Alien Aisha ever since they first came out. I was having absolutely no luck in zapping one myself, though, so a week ago or so I traded an unconverted Faerie Shoyru for an Alien custom. I wasn't really attached to the Shoyru, so it was no real loss for me. ^^ My new Aisha is hanging out on a side until September, when she'll be moved to my main account.

TL;DR I CAN HAS DREAM PET.

Waugh! I'm sorry. :<

I forgot about it last night, but I would kill for a mutant Kau. They are absolutely amazing, and I love that Neopets decided to go for "awesome" over "cute." Plus I just like mutants in general.