TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

A zombie or maraguan cybunny.(or a baby..hm..cybunnys are so cute in almost everything.Almost any paintbrush looks good on them,i think.So i cant deciede there)

A Draik.Maybe in maraguan.(Draik also looks good in so many colors)

A poogle.Dont know in which color.(they are supercute)

I have some of my dream pets.*cheers* But one of them,who is a koi,will either be given to a friend or be pounded.So that place can be open for a lab pet,when i get all the lab maps.. <_<

Edit:since i can only have 4 dream pets written up.. :eh: i have edited this post..I have a lot of dream pets because i think that so many pets looks good in som many colors.. ^_^

I read that no one has an Apple Chia as their dream, but I have one UFA. If anyone would like to make an application, just go here :) I just want Dragon to go to a good home! If you are under 13, you can just send me a PM :)

My dream pets must be:

Poogle- Halloween, Faerie or Grey

Cybunny- Grey, Halloween or Shadow

Hissi- Darigan, or Shadow (maybe Halloween or Ice, if I can figure out how to get it in Ice)

Draik- Royal, Faerie or Maraquan (maybe Shadow)

It's hard to decide witch colour to paint the pets in. I have a Cybunny and a Hissi, so I'd love it if my Lab pet was zapped to one of my dream pets.

Anyway, this list is just what my dream pets are like now. I must say, I envy those people who knows exactly how they want their pets :P

It's so many nice colours to so many nice pets, and more colours will come :O

Hm not sure how I could list those for you Anoriel... sorry!

Ice is a lab-only colour - my Hissi went Ice on his first zap, but unfortunately I've already promised him to a dream home...

These are the first ones that pop in my head for dream pets:

Maraquan Shoyru

Maraquan or Faerie Draik (Jealous of Izzy ;))

Any Krawk

• 2 weeks later...

My dream pets right now are a Maraquan Acara and a Tyrannian Kougra.

I have the money for the Tyrannian Paint Brush, but I know that the second I buy it, I'll win one from Key Quest.

As for the Maraquan Paint Brush, LOL! Like that's going to happen any time soon.

I haven't yet decided what I want for my other two pets...

I like bruces except mutant ones. :graduated:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'd have to say that my dream pet is a chocolate Cybunny. I'd zap Meyonee, but I don't want to risk a species change...

Guess next year on Cybunny Day, I'll actually keep a second Cybunny to zap :P

Krawk. Since day 1...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Piruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.