TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I'm saving for a Royal Girl Kougra, a Royal Boy Kougra, a Faerie Bori, A royal girl Uni, a royal boy uni.

Somehow, I'd eventually like an UC Faerie Kougra. An UC Baby Kougra, an UC Grey Kougra. (Three guesses which my favourite neopet is?)

*sigh* Going to be busy. I have a bunch more too. I'm craaazy. XD

EDIT: Just realized i've already posted in this thread, sorry, I forgot. DX

I want either a maraquan eyrie or an uc darigan aisha! i like it better then the regular darigan aisha but how do you make a color uncoverted?!

Unfortunately, it's impossible to unconvert a pet you paint now. You would've had to paint it before the conversion happened. :(

You can still get the Aisha, though, through trading, but it would take a pretty good offer (I think Draiks can go for them, but it might've changed with the HUGE deflation) to even be considered.

I really want a male Mutant Bori because I'm doing a "Beauty and the Beast" esque fan fiction about Doodle. So I want a Mutant Bori to be her "beast" because she's a RoyalGirl and she's a "Beauty".

A wraith draik (if ever TNT decides to release one) :D

As of now I have two of my dreamies: A wraith pteri and a pea chia. I would also love to have that newly released wraith shoyru :)

UC Usukigirl of course :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Grey Draik!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My dream pet is a translucent Blumaroo. Or, a translucent Kyrii if ever released. *crosses fingers*

I really like the color translucent.

I've been dreaming of a chocolate xweetok for quite a while. So, I'm just zapping away at the moment, but with the current daily faerie quest thing going on at the moment, I'm hoping for a FFQ :)

I'd love a Cybunny. I haven't decided a colour yet, otherwise I'd have bought a morphing potion already, but I think I'd go for something simple because I love them just as they are!

[Edit] I have my dream pet! I don't want to embarrass them so I won't say who gave me it, but they know who they are and I can't begin to describe how grateful I am! :wub_anim:

Edited by CrazyBiscuit