Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the avatar :)

And I don't believe prizes will be changed. It's fair that people who can never beat AAA get a a few more valuable prizes.

Wow, the hot dog game is super easy. I had never played that game before EVER and beat AAA on my first try.. So I would suggest challenging AAA on this one! So now I am officially halfway to getting the Ultimate trophy. Gahh I hope I don't mess it all up! D:

I messed up my first few tries but I finally beat AAA, when I first saw the points needed for AAA I was a little shocked but then its actually not hard. I just need a bit of practice thats all ^_^

It took me a few tries to realise I could aim at ennemies by moving my mouse... (then pressing space bar to shoot)

I think controls of Hot Dog Hero are annoying. You spend you time between the keyboard and the mouse. >.>

I think they are really annoyimg too, like why do you have to use a keyboard even? I prefair games using mouse.

I really don't like Hot Dog Hero. I find this game pretty annoying. My best score is 2000 points at the moment.

I will try to beat AAA this evening because his prize is interesting but I feel tired to play this game.

Yes! I got it again! Today was easy, as opposed to Destruct-O-Match which absolutely killed me. But I'm still on AAA, but the prizes seem to be getting worse and worse each day.

As for the Hot Dog game, I don't really have any pointers except to use only mustard. I didn't use ketchup or mayo once.

Oh my gosh, today's game only took me about five minutes to beat :D Hot Dog Hero is one of my dailies, and my high score is 28k, so I was excited when I saw it was the dare.

Hmm.. I think this game is really simple. I mean it does stink that you have to use the keyboard and the mouse and shooting the enemies can be really annoying but.. all you have to do is draw a line or a dot o_O If you are falling to your death, draw a quick line. I also use only mustard but sometimes I will break out the ketchup if I'm getting tired of bouncing.

So, this game is not so hard (I played only once before), and I learned a few tricks today lol. But still kinda boring in my opinion, I stopped when I reached 15200 points. I was running out of ammo and these purple bats kill me every time :P

Oh! I eventually got the hang of it but I didn't want to spend all day on it so I challenged Abigail. My score was 11000-ish.

Half way through the month= half way through the daily dare :O

Announcements