Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  2. I'm so sorry bro !! You need to post your ticket number on their facebook / instagram page (comment your ticket number on any of their posts) to bring their attention to it
  3. the prize for 3 bats is 3000 Np , nothing fancy
  4. I got all 6 Bats hehe Does this mean I'm calling Batman ??
  5. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and he changes colour to Skunk!! The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and he changes colour to Checkered!!
  6. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and she changes into a Red Korbat!!
  7. Sold TNTP at 64 Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission. Summary : You had 10844 NP. After 7 successful transactions, you have 458824.
  8. I almost forgot about it ... Awakened it is
  9. King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom... " there's nothing quite like the charm of a green Skeith," you remark perceptively. He ponders all that you have said. Wow! King Hagan is very impressed. King Hagan Says: Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there. I give you an A+! (763 out of 1000) You must take this gift from me. King Hagan hands you: Mage Spells He also gives you 290 Neopoints!
  10. Ummagine x3 Toy Pirate Sword x1 Peach Snowball x3 you see that there is something quite different about darkinvention. It looks like their attack has gone up by 9! Wow!
  11. HeeheeTeta ... your wish is my command 195 gifts coming your way
  12. The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy... ... and she changes colour to Maraquan!! DUUUUUUUUDE !!! A REAL PIZZA TURTLE !!! NINJA TURTLES !!!!
  13. Thx Breaky wow the new theme looks much cleaner and sleeker .. i Love it
  14. This isn't about the Neopets site but rather TDNF The drop-down Menus for Notifications is not working and these things are always appearing at the right side under the Search Box
  15. Trudy's been good to me But still those cards give more NC for the money
  16. I always miss the Money Tree items and end up with the usual junk There has been an influx of codestones in the MT lately though so I may want to camp there when I have time
  17. @Secre thank you !! I'll make sure to bookmark these I can't use the quote function either , or drop-down notifications .. the "search option" is stuck also for me .. there's something wrong with TDNF site
  18. You will have to explain that to me further
  19. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  20. Yeah unfortunately it's a bonus item .. i know it's not easy to obtain and that's ok .. you don't have to I can't wait til I move in with my soon-to-be-wife and use her Credit Card to buy NC ..................................... it's gonna be a short marriage and she's gonna kill me but at least I'll have died happy with the NC items I want
  21. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  22. David Bowie ? I'm guessing it's a replica of a Monet painting ?
  23. I already have this one Did you happen to buy a 15th Unhappy Birthday Wish Candle for the NC Mall Birthday ? It has a bonus item called Dark Disco Party Background I have 56,000 NP in the bank. That's it !! If my Food Club bets tank tonight, I can't max bet tomorrow
  24. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and he changes into a Green Kyrii!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
×
×
  • Create New...