-
Posts
9007 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
523
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Angeló
-
The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Sketch!! Snow and Sketch are almost identical I now have two Mutant Walking Carpets on the same account ... what are the odds of that ?!!!
-
Finally the event is over I love the Background so much @granny63020 Bython Brood is an avatar
-
Yes it is .. I want one of those for real Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
-
-
The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes colour to Woodland!!
-
it's Taelia's Quest but I count it as a Random Event since you don't know what prize you're getting the 10% was about 20K only ... but I already have a Bronze Trophy from the Tax Beast which I have no idea when or how I got ...
-
I don't know why TDN removed the book but I'm positive you can still get it .... a friend posted on the Neoboards that they got it today ...
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. You should come back tomorrow and try again!
-
-
i dont know where they got the idea of crystals with Relic Maybe Indiana Jones or smthg ?
-
The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Yellow Bruce!!
-
-
It's now down to about 20 k It'll be around 10-15 k when the event ends
-
I dont' have any SMUG but I'm glad I sold AAVL in the 70's . it got to 81 then plummeted .. GO NAKR !!
-
That's because I have 5 labs Teta .. at least one of them is bound to change ..
-
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
-
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.