Jump to content

GillyTook

Super Members
  • Posts

    727
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    34

Everything posted by GillyTook

  1. I am NOT a kiko fan (sorry kiko lovers!) but I kinda laughed at these. Won't be getting one any time soon, but these are really kinda funny.
  2. Boo. I would have loved the chance to get more codestones! Do you happen to know of any easy-ish to beat enemies that give a fair bit of NP? If I switch to the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein since I can still 1 round kill it, and it's in the dome that gives a fair few codestones, I'm only getting 300 np per battle, and my usual little fishy friend only gives me 209. The extra NP I'd be losing daily if I just went to the prize limit wouldn't be the end of the world, but it'd still be kinda nice to be able to collect some more.
  3. Oohhh, I love their theme, too! But I'm just such a huge freaking nerd that Brightvale just barely ekes out ahead of them
  4. Brightvale, as usual! I like the bookish learning side of the land, so I figure I should support them. (edited because I forgot there's a word count, oops.)
  5. Not anymore. Looked it up and saw it was only worth 100 np, so I grabbed one. Not that I'm really collecting stamps as the top tier are soooo expensive, but just as a side hobby. Sort of like books, hahaha. Edit: Oh! It seems we're getting more prizes (even though most are junk) from the battledome in this. I know I've seen that we'll permanently be getting more NP (which means I need to find a money maker. . .) but are the prize limits also going to go up?
  6. I have zero idea if it's against the rules or not, but perhaps say "she also greatly admires the Nightsteed" or something along those lines to sidestep it?
  7. I've gotten a couple of the vials (should I replace the soup with one?) and stilllll haven't gotten the stamp!
  8. I DID get my parasol! I guess I'll look into pricing, and if it's gone down a ton I'll wait until it goes back up a bit before selling it off. I'm also guessing that none of the pool prizes from fighting off the little guys in the battledome at the moment are worth anything, correct?
  9. Is the Combo Battle Mirror any good? Won one from the weeklies today.
  10. AGREED! Hm, I guess I could put the outfit on my third ixi. Or get on buying extra pet slots for my side accounts so I can put it on a NEW ixi. . . Decisions decisions.
  11. Is this not live, or do we have to do something else? I visited for my daily, and didn't get it. I don't think. >_>
  12. I would have to set alarms to get the training in exactly, and I am absolutely not that dedicated.
  13. See, it's funny you say that because as you mentioned earlier (sorry, a cold had me out for the weekend ) that the wait's not too bad, but I was thinking about power levelling that last little bit when I finally got to the 24 hour training just because I don't log in at the same time every day, and figure that might mean I'm occasionally going a day without just because I completely forgot by the time I could go in and restart a session. Plus, this is the current number of reds I have, and I have the feeling those would go really quickly, wouldn't they? Vs. me trying to save up a few more via the battledome while I'm slowly working my way up. I do typically get a few a week, and if it takes another year+ to get to the level where I'm using them, I'd have a lot more. I hope. Right?
  14. It's already voting time? Yikes! Glad I didn't procrastinate on this one. Edit: Also, I am totally glad to see that I'm apparently not the only person who loves those wings!
  15. Wonder if the baddie is going to hit the AC? Would be a really interesting plot twist. Also, does the Meridell team train at home? Seems they might have a bad go of it this year if they're all greyed out.
  16. I DEFINITELY appreciate faerie festival time I've got a small stockpile (the it'll go VERY fast sort) in the SDB from battling, but not a ton. At this point, since I'm only regularly getting 1 session in daily (with the occasional 2) I'm looking at, I think, around 5 months of daily work to get to the next multiplier, I think? 30 levels (minus a few) then 60 points a piece, not including HP, which would make it 7. (Then only a few years to get all of it to the next level if I stayed at the tans until it was maxed!) Hm. Not terrible, I guess? And that's assuming nothing else changed my stats. I don't necessarily hate the waiting as much as I could, but I'm just not sure it's worth it to keep grinding at the lower levels (and eventually buying tans since the BD only gives out so many) y'know?
  17. I need a flotsam! That outfit is SO pretty! Also I typically don't like marble, but I guess this is my one for the brush that I DO like. Dunno how in the world I'd customise it, but I love the watery look it has. Also, it's a shame they didn't get more. The pets have been getting tons of stuff lately, but they only got two.
  18. I'm at the 6 tan codestone/12 hours level currently. When I was still on the 8 hour cycle, I was fine getting 2 sessions in a day since it gave me some leeway, but now I'm finding that since I don't always log in at the same time every day, I'm usually only getting one in. Would it be worth it to just go ahead and bump up, even though the red stones are more expensive just so I can start doing more sessions a day again, or since I am really unlikely to hit the next multiplier(s) for str/def before the plot goes into battle mode unless it takes a year to get there, does it really matter?
  19. I collected my pieces before I went to the hub page this morning, and had to refresh a couple times before they registered for today. PROBABLY that means they'll still register, but might want to go to the hub first to be safe instead of risking it one day.
  20. Cool! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them. Would be embarrassing to lose some endgame prize because I missed literally the second day!
  21. Some of the stuff has a day and a half for the first day of an event. Does anyone know if the void essence is like that? So far it's not saying I can collect another 10, but I'd rather double check and not miss it if for some reason they've set it up so it resets midday or something.
  22. Oh cool. I didn't actually know the old form was still accessible, so I'll have to play around there as well next time it's giving me trouble.
  23. Doooo we know what's up with dress to impress (I know there's no affiliation, but like have they put out a statement)? Because (example, not the one I'm going for) jellyneo's rainbow pool says this little guy's eyes SHOULD look like this, but in DTI, they look like this. Um. I was not going for demonic? If we make something, is it going to look "correct" in the final image, or will I need to do something like contacts and hope that whatever species I finish with isn't too, ah, off from the idea I'd had?
  24. I don't care about the avatars (have noooo idea which I do/don't have, and won't ever be able to get good enough for game ones, so meh!) but DO love the bank bribery boon, and since they're the one most likely to win, makes sense!
  25. https://gleam.io/t6BuI-VuDTcj1NWe-4l4cq Thank you, @Duma! I don't know if mine changed, but here's the multi link in case.
×
×
  • Create New...