Battledome Glitch!

Musical_Shoyru

UPDATE 10:05p; The issue was fixed, but now the site is undergoing a maintenance. TNT Luna said this;

Hi everyone! Apologies for the late update - we had to temporarily put the site into maintenance due to some extenuating factors and it will last 3-8 hours.

There is currently a glitch regarding the battledome that is causing several features on the site to be broken. When starting a battle at the dome it is sending out an error that can affect your ability to start hospital shifts, complete faerie quests, visit the healing springs & feed your pets, etc. The current work around is to not start any battles until this glitch is resolved, both in the plot Barracks & Battledome.

https://images.neopets.com/bd2/h5/barracks/images/torakor.png

Neopets is back up!

Like everyone else, I lost the opportunity to battle or volunteer yesterday, but both battles and working in the hospital are working like before for me.

Trudy's surprise didn't reset for me, but I think I may have gotten it in before the outage yesterday, so that may be different for other players.

My weekly quest started over because I couldn't finish my daily quest yesterday which is unfortunate, but at least the weekly prize didn't change.

Edited by discobiscuit
tried battling

19 hours ago, Infotekkie said:

my last 6 hours of the cookie, wasted and I didn't get to battle as I was working earlier.  Hoping they reimburse us for the day.

I am hoping too, I lost a day of my Plot Point cookie 😕

3 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I am hoping too, I lost a day of my Plot Point cookie 😕

Same here, I had just realized those cookies were a thing and bought and opened one, only to see I lost a complete first day of the cookie.