Enter the Runway #159

Be sure to check out the rules as some things may have changed since the last time we ran this contest (or if you simply want to refresh your knowledge of them). They can be found right here.
THE RUNWAY NOW GIVES OUT PRIZES, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR NEOPETS USERNAME LISTED ON YOUR PROFILE OR SUBMIT IT TO ME WITH YOUR ENTRY.

Current theme: Oh I Love This Color!
Description: In this round you are required to use just ONE color for everything! This means that every item has to be whatever color you choose to use. For example if you choose green every item, background, accessory, you name it has to be some shade of green, even the pet! (This does not mean that it has to be a basic green pet, but any paint brush color that the pet is some shade of green). You are not confined to having to choose green, but again whatever color you choose, EVERYTHING must be that color. Let's see those entries! (it is also alright if a few other colors are included in some wearables you use, just needs to be mostly the chosen featured color)
Entering period: Monday, July 22 - Saturday, August 3rd  (@11:59p NST)
Voting period: Sunday, August 4th - Saturday, August 17 (@11:59p NST)

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message*.  :party:

17 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Voting before the entries are even in?  Is this contest fixed?  😜

Oh, this one sounds difficult, and not just because your example is my favourite colour!

Ooops! Lol thanks for pointing that out! I’ve had quite an eventful day xD ready for bed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2024 at 9:21 PM, preposter_ said:

Are stripes OK as long as one of the colors is my selection?
How about if the NAME of the clothing item isn't "green" but the item is green coloured?
How about when Silver really looks like white? Good enough, or not? 

Sorry about just now seeing this, I believe patterns and such should be fine as long as it's within your color scheme, the item does NOT have to have the color in the name, just need to be the same color as the theme and as far as silver looking right I guess it just depends on your color scheme, if you went with white and silver looks more than white than I would say go for it. Though some silver tones might work with a white custom, just depends on what you go with. 

Excited to get everyone's entries posted, everything looks great!