Strange things happening again

A week ago, neopets was being super slow and odd things happened in the morning, but corrected themselves by the evening.  The odd things I noticed included the bank interest was wrong and Trudy's Surprise acting like I'd already spun.  These two things definitely happened to me again this morning.  I also think Jhudora's quest reset.

I'm wondering if other people have noticed weirdness as well?  Maybe some internal neopets clock is stuck.  Hopefully, things will go back to normal in a few hours like last week.

A reddit post a while back said it was a server glitch, and that it is still accurate, just showing the wrong info.  Maybe check this evening to make sure your dailies counted to be on the safe side?

I've had a few time that Trudy's said "Come back tomorrow" after slow loading in the morning. I would just refresh the page and I could spin.

40 minutes ago, Duma said:

I've had a few time that Trudy's said "Come back tomorrow" after slow loading in the morning. I would just refresh the page and I could spin.

I just tried again, (things are slow) and got the "Come back tomorrow" screen, refreshed, and was able to spin normally.  Thank you!

I'd rather get error messages or something so I know to come back and try again later.  A normal person would've just gone away sad and had to start over the next day.