Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

The Burlap is pretty cute! The patches of lighter material look a little odd with how scattered they are, but that randomness is pretty fitting for the Burlap theme 🙂 The fur looks really good, so that's a plus. Usually the eyes creep me out, but this time it actually seems more silly and cute, which I usually prefer. A neat addition to this Color!

The mythical Outfit is really cool, I love that it's based on the jackalope!! The fur looks really good, the Cybunny looks so fluffy!

And the extras are earrings! I really like this idea, definitely fits for a big-eared Pet like this! :D The stacked ones look nice, although I wish they were a big bigger... I think a lot of their beauty is lost to how big the Cybunny ears are. The daisy one is delightful, and I can see it going well with many Colors. The geode is a really unique idea for earrings, and while it may not fit on as many Colors, it's definitely still got charm!

A truly lovely day for the Cybunnies!