NEOPASS

granny63020

I am trying to access TDN to do my dailies and this NeoPass ad keeps popping up. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I do not want to join NeoPass. Can someone tell me how to get this off my screen so I can proceed with my dailies? Please  and thank you!

I read somewhere that if you zoom your screen wayyyyy out, eventually you'll be able to see an exit X in the corner. I didn't have the issue myself, so I can't confirm for sure that it works. But I hope this helps!

I was able to just close it, but I did have to close it on each page. I did join the neopass though (after doing my dailies) with my main and one of my side accounts.

2 hours ago, Aranel said:

I read somewhere that if you zoom your screen wayyyyy out, eventually you'll be able to see an exit X in the corner. I didn't have the issue myself, so I can't confirm for sure that it works. But I hope this helps!

I just went to check it out and try your method but when I got the screen for NeoPass this time there was an X  so I could close the page! So, I closed it. LOL I don't want to join and I hope I am not forced to do so. I refreshed the page and the NeoPass did not come up again.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

I was able to just close it, but I did have to close it on each page.

Since I haven't tried to go to another page yet I may have to do the same thing. Why are they forcing this down our throats?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 1:29 PM, granny63020 said:

Why are they forcing this down our throats?

Devs generally want things as up-to-date as possible because it's less trouble for them. It's the same reason why the suggestions to have the old legacy layout as an option will never happen: they don't want to have to maintain two variations of something.

Don't blame you for not wanting to join, though! TNT doesn't have the best track record with security and glitches, and putting all of our accounts into one single point of failure seems like a terrible idea from our perspective. (Even if they claim that neopass is more secure, I don't believe them! :hmmph:)

I expect there probably will come a point where people *have* to update, but hopefully that's far, far in the future.

7 hours ago, berriganify said:

I expect there probably will come a point where people *have* to update, but hopefully that's far, far in the future.

I agree that it hopefully will be far in the future but I also think that the pass is for members that use their phone, desk computer, Laptop and so forth. I use only a desk top so they should be targeting those neo members that use all the options to get on Neo. I believe that would be helpful to those members.

7 hours ago, berriganify said:

Don't blame you for not wanting to join, though! TNT doesn't have the best track record with security and glitches, and putting all of our accounts into one single point of failure seems like a terrible idea from our perspective. (Even if they claim that neopass is more secure, I don't believe them! :hmmph:)

Haha, I don't believe them ether