Happy Aisha Day!

hrtbrk

The covers seem weird to me.  Sans the hair (too big, reminds me of my own when I haven't beaten it into submission, LOL!) I looove that outfit.  The oil paint is really pretty, though I have no idea how I'd customise it.  

The Oil Paint is lovely, I like that the circles around the eyes blend in, while the antennae's insides ears, and necklace don't. It feels very smooth and detailed, which is nice to see!

I do really like the Outfit, but the hair is a bit distracting. I still love the color and the curls, but it takes away too much from the clothing, I think. The golden accessories are delightful though!

The neon coverings are cool, just doesn't fit with the Color they put it on lol. For other ones, I think it could look very neat. Same for the glitzy accessories, a bad Color to use it on, but maybe on a different one, it could be good. I also think it's a little too clustered, or if they added different shades it would be better.

Surely an interesting day for the interesting Aishas!

Is there a screaming plushie wearable, I want one just to put next to the Oil Paint.

I love the big poofy hair and accessories! The outfit feels too drowned out by all the beautiful red, gold and green accents, I get the direction but 🤷‍♀️. Aishas are had to dress. Also there should be more gold! Have you seen the gold on Megan?

image.png.734c0c6c25155e2159525c5d9b4a0c91.png

No comment on the Neon and Cloud but the Glitzy is so lacking, they just took the same image of a hexagon and resized them, there is no dimension. Absolutely hate the palm fronds ears tho and I want to burn them lol