Neopets is Down for Emergency Maintenance

Musical_Shoyru

image.png

At around 8am NST this morning players were experiencing some concerning account issues. It was allowing users to see information from accounts that were not their own such as other player's site themes, pets, inventory, SDB, bank accounts & more. Whether users were able to actually DO anything with the data they were seeing is still unknown. It's not confirmed whether people were able to pull NP from bank accounts or send items to themselves from the inventory data they were seeing for example. There was also issues with multiple pages throughout neopia giving a 404 Page Not Found error. 

The site was put into maintenance around 8:56am, you will not be able to access Neopets till TNT has solved the issue and has brought the site back online.

I finished my dailies way early (NP time at least) this morning, but I really hope they let anyone who didn't have extra time on the daily quests for this.  If someone's on their last day it'd really bite to miss it because the site was down.  Same with Trudy tomorrow depending on how long it takes to fix.  

I've been getting errors for ages now.  Figured it was just expected, haha.  Playing Sakhmet Solitaire takes forever some days because it just times out or gives a 504 on at least 1/3 of the pages.

23 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I finished my dailies way early (NP time at least) this morning, but I really hope they let anyone who didn't have extra time on the daily quests for this.  If someone's on their last day it'd really bite to miss it because the site was down.  Same with Trudy tomorrow depending on how long it takes to fix.  

I've been getting errors for ages now.  Figured it was just expected, haha.  Playing Sakhmet Solitaire takes forever some days because it just times out or gives a 504 on at least 1/3 of the pages.

Seems petpages are still broken right now 😞 Shame cause I was trying to update my pages throughout my guild. Sooooo annoying, and I mean ALL petpages! Betting pages for FC are down too O.o and other pages people kind of rely on. Pretty crazy.