Help! Anyone Else Have This Happen?

granny63020

I just got home and I had another players pet displayed where my pets picture normally is. I was signed in and was able to click on it to get the name of that player. After I got the name and refreshed the page he was gone but another message pops up . I haven't seen anything about this so am I being hacked? Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.6c095948dfc9b2d77fa368d03fab7fd3.png

• granny63020 changed the title to Help! Anyone Else Have This Happen?
1 minute ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

JellyNeo said this was a sitewide thing.

What about someone else's pet being displayed in the box my pet should have been in.  Did that also happen to you?

6 minutes ago, granny63020 said:

I just got home and I had another players pet displayed where my pets picture normally is. I was signed in and was able to click on it to get the name of that player. After I got the name and refreshed the page he was gone but another message pops up . I haven't seen anything about this so am I being hacked? Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.6c095948dfc9b2d77fa368d03fab7fd3.png

I just posted an announcement about it on the News, hopefully it's fixed soon! 🙂

1 minute ago, granny63020 said:

What about someone else's pet being displayed in the box my pet should have been in.  Did that also happen to you?

Yeah, I had a different theme than the one I have currently and someone elses Ogrin. I also could see their daily quests page but couldn't click on anything. 

2 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I just posted an announcement about it on the News, hopefully it's fixed soon! 🙂

Thanks I just read it. I haven't been hacked before so as soon as I got his pet down then I got the Neo message it was cause for concern. I logged out but don't know if that would have helped had I been under attack from another player. I'm going to wait until I see a message posted here saying the site is back up. 

I reported to Neopets that I was trying to get to my Inventory and it popped me into someone else's account with full access (I immediately reported this) but I had access to the account for awhile and they were a premium account with a lot of awesome pets and high NP. I came back to the game and I was somehow in yet another person's account! I am just hoping everyone did the right thing and reported it versus stealing all the NP or items or pets...

Per JN

UPDATE, 1:50 PM NST: As of ~1:30 PM NST the site seems to be restored for most users. Some users are still experiencing intermittent error messages, however.

• 1 month later...

I got this message while playing a game. Is everyone getting this message? The other box was checked until I unchecked it.

image.thumb.png.c6328f01acd72eeb3ed48da5527acd20.png