Happy Bori Day!

hrtbrk

I don't remember Relic being so colorful but hey, whatever works. Now a days it is anything goes. I hope the Bori lovers out there are happy about Bori day and like the new additions. Happy Bori Day to you Bori lovers out there!

The Relic Bori itself is gorgeous, the colors are wonderful! Not only do the tail and back look nice, but if that's too much glamour for you, there's the optional claws too! I do think the ground doesn't fit as much if they also went for the gemstone design, but it is pretty lovely 🙂

The armadillo is sooo cute! Not too realistic to be uncanny, but not too cartoon-ish to be simplistic. Absolutely perfect for any armadillo lover!!

The mythical Bori is also very good, I love the teal mixed with the red, and each piece works well on its own.

I'm starting to think they've stopped with the full elemental set and only go for fire, water, and plant, which is sad, but I can't complain when they already give so much for each pet. I believe the fire one here is the worst of the 3, the paw fire and the back one work very well, but the tail just doesn't go well with it... On the other hand, the plant one is great! Different forms of plants on each part, meaning they can suit whatever form you want :D And finally, water! I love the swirling jet of water from the connection to the tail and the back, very smooth.

Quite the lovely day for the Boris!