{ THE PRANCING UNPOPULAR } Introduction & Contest Announcement

Yuiina

R5VsyyE.png

Hello everyone! Long time no see 😊

We have launched a project on neopets.com since June of 2023 regarding unpopular species and would like to present it to you guys! 

Our project is focused on giving visibility to pet species that aren't that popular amongst users.
Although some people might disagree with the referenced species on our page, our main goal is to host pets that aren't among the TOP tier pets, especially when it comes to customization where Aishas, Blumaroos, Draiks, Ixis, Kacheeks, Peophins, Unis, Usuls and Xweetoks tend to be people's favorites.  

On our page you can find:
Directory with the currently hosted species
➜ Space dedicated to our current/previous FEATURED PET
➜ Monthly Customization Contest
Gallery with the currently hosted species

If you'd like to visit us, check this page: https://www.neopets.com/~Kikool

If you have any questions related to anything or any suggestions to give, you can write them here or neomail me

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

Ogrins and tonis aren't popular?  😢 But they're so cute!  Guess I'll need to get to work on mine, since I've had zero energy to customise at all in the last ever XD

I am afraid not 😞 
Those two were among the most voted when I conducted polls to decide which species to host.

People tend to not like Ogrin's shape and Tonus are massive, which makes customization difficult. But we have lovely pets from those species in our directory! 

This is so cute! Question:

It says the pet cannot be a lab rat. All (4) of my pets are zapped until I find a color to stick with. Are they lab rats? I have a Halloween Scorchio and my main pet is currently a Tyrannian Nimmo which is ugly but I made her look beautiful until she changes species again.

So I guess could you just explain the concept behind the no lab rat rule?

On 9/12/2023 at 7:43 PM, GillyTook said:

Alright.  I've got one of my pets (lol, oops?) dressed up once I find a couple things in the shop wiz.  How do we submit them to you?

You can send me a neomail or quote me here with the following data:

NAME:
SPECIES:
COLOR:
DESCRIPTION (optional):

-----------------------------------------------------------

On 9/12/2023 at 11:10 PM, violetcatastrophe said:

This is so cute! Question:

It says the pet cannot be a lab rat. All (4) of my pets are zapped until I find a color to stick with. Are they lab rats? I have a Halloween Scorchio and my main pet is currently a Tyrannian Nimmo which is ugly but I made her look beautiful until she changes species again.

So I guess could you just explain the concept behind the no lab rat rule?

If you have a lab rat but you're trying to achieve a specific color from one of our species, you can add it.  Example: You are trying to get a Robot Buzz so you're zapping your Buzz until you get it. 

But if you have a lab rat that is just now a designed species but you won't change back to it, then it is not allowed 😊

NAME: Arthur_Tonu
SPECIES: Tonu
COLOR: Blue
DESCRIPTION (optional): Arthur_Tonu is happiest when he's exploring.  Recently, he got out his winter gear and scaled the top of a mountain to see the polar lights, something that had been on his bucket list for years.

@Yuiina This is not doing the quotes right today.  Sorry if this is a bit wonky!  I'll work on one or a couple of my ogrins next week if I have time at work.

19 hours ago, GillyTook said:
NAME: Arthur_Tonu
SPECIES: Tonu
COLOR: Blue
DESCRIPTION (optional): Arthur_Tonu is happiest when he's exploring.  Recently, he got out his winter gear and scaled the top of a mountain to see the polar lights, something that had been on his bucket list for years.

@Yuiina This is not doing the quotes right today.  Sorry if this is a bit wonky!  I'll work on one or a couple of my ogrins next week if I have time at work.

Arthur is so lovely 😍

He's now part of the directory! Thank you for adding him! 😌