Welcome to September!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of September!

welcometo-sep.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customisation | Items Database | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Draik Day on September 9th
  • Techo Day on September 13th
  • The Annual Chocolate Ball on September 15th
  • The Poogle Parade on September 19th
  • The Faerie Festival on September 20th
  • The Annual Gormball Championships on September 23rd
  • Skeith Day on September 25th

gar_autumn_birchtree.gifgif_autumn_harvest.giffoo_fallleafsalad.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

Mostly Good Choices except for QueMiraBobo and Alsou 

Grandson, why are you trying to teach your pets to be picky eaters! You weren't brought up like that and I just had a hotdog with sour cream for dinner and I had sludge pie for desert. You get in there and eat your dinner!

love, teta

I never realized that the Faerie Festival was in September all this time. I always thought it was around March for some reason.;; Then again, I barely ever memorize any dates on Neopets. I just see it's happening and roll with it.

58 minutes ago, Pascalla said:

I never realized that the Faerie Festival was in September all this time. I always thought it was around March for some reason.;;

I think Your thinking on the Negg Festival.

September 20: Faerie Festival

1 hour ago, granny63020 said:

I think Your thinking on the Negg Festival.

September 20: Faerie Festival

No, that one I know aligns more with Easter. I had to look into it. Apparently I was thinking of the little faerie quests event that would run for two weeks or so. I thought those were just another Faerie Festival thing all this time. With some years as exceptions, it looks like it would usually happen around February/March. I actually didn't notice that we haven't had that since 2020. I thought I was just not checking well enough and missing it.;;

4 hours ago, Pascalla said:

No, that one I know aligns more with Easter. I had to look into it. Apparently I was thinking of the little faerie quests event that would run for two weeks or so. I thought those were just another Faerie Festival thing all this time. With some years as exceptions, it looks like it would usually happen around February/March. I actually didn't notice that we haven't had that since 2020. I thought I was just not checking well enough and missing it.;;

Yeah a lot of people get those two mixed up. I don't understand why they didn't just do the faerie quest event in september to begin with, it really would make more sense to run it alongside the neopian holiday.