2 Million NeoCash Giveaway!

hrtbrk

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

I don't have any Social Media so I won't be able to participate ...

you can still do the most important entries though (should be enough for the smallest tier), they just want you to click on links, watch their youtube video and enter your neopets username.

i'm also a bit bummed i'm missing out on entries bc i'm not on tiktok or threads, but still half the entries don't need you to actually have an account on said social media, just look at the post

Also 2 Mil is INSANE. At first I really thought they'd give one person that much, but ofc having it split between multiple winners makes so much more sense haha ^^;

I don't use twitter, tiktok or threads so that's 4 points I can't get. Plus I barely have any contacts on fb as that's mostly family so I doubt I'll get points referral points. But at least I tried and it's really cool of them to do this!

I also forgot to take a screenshot of my Trudy's winning today so I'll have to remember to do that tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

I don't use twitter, tiktok or threads so that's 4 points I can't get. Plus I barely have any contacts on fb as that's mostly family so I doubt I'll get points referral points. But at least I tried and it's really cool of them to do this!

I also forgot to take a screenshot of my Trudy's winning today so I'll have to remember to do that tomorrow.

I don't use most of those either, so I just put in @neopets as my account for Twitter and it accepted it lol. Threads and possibly Tiktok didn't ask for a username (if they do I put the neopets account as well) so you can just click Continue at the bottom and it should approve that entry

15 is only possible if at least two friends join too. As for the social media items, I only have fb but following @Steve's suggestion (I used part of my neopets username) you can get entries without actually making an account!

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

I just did 6 entries ... 

I still need to screenshot my Trudy's 

But i won't get to 15 entries