Old TDNer and Neopets Player!

Hey all! I've been back around the last couple months and figured I'd start getting back into the forums with this post. It just felt awkward coming back on here and I've just been lurking as I use to be pretty active and know a lot of people on here (Hi to those that are still here!)

Had a pretty rough break-up with my fiance and it's just kind of put a lot of things in perspective, gave up Neopets for awhile due to him and just a lot of things that made me happy just for it really not to matter in the end. It's been rough and it still will be, but I'm getting through the hard parts, things don't hurt as much as they did in the beginning of this year and I'm just focusing on things that really make me happy again. Neopets, family, church, God, hobbies, etc so I'm definitely glad to be back, whether that reason I'm back is sad or not 🙂

Hope to re-connect with you all!

Hi and welcome back! Glad you found the courage to post something again. I'm really sorry about the breakup. Hopefully you'll find some joy again on neopets and this forum.

11 hours ago, CannaCasey said:

Welcome back! Its been getting slowly...slower after they announced no charity corner. HAHA lots of people stopped buying and hoarding. Really hit my shop hard! 

Oh really like no Charity Corner this year? Or never again? I still have been hoarding things. Still miss how the first Charity Haven was, wish it would of stayed that way with the items as I prepared for it just to only get points and a reward shop the next time around haha