Happy Kacheek Day

hrtbrk

I think the outfit is nice, I`m not a big fan of the Altadorian style, so... The stick he`s holding looks odd and sort of out of place.

Burlap Kacheek. Hmm. They`ve kind of made the same mistake with this one like they did with Burlap Draik, only not quite as bad. The splashes of colour suits the Kacheeks cute vibe, but clashes with the aesthetic of the Burlap paint brush. I think it would have been better if they had put a purple patch on the belly, but left the belly fur the yellow-y golden colour of the button eyes. (Which are uncomfortably close together, I might add). I do love the uneven stuffing in the tail, that is a very nice detail. And the creepy stitching on the head. I certainly don`t hate it, but I don`t love it either. Not the best Burlap pet, but also not the worst.

The Burlap color looks... *just* off to me. I think it could've been a lot cuter since Kacheeks often are, but the Burlap design always makes most pets seem a bit creepy.. I think the colors do look cool though, and I agree with aleu1986, the eyes look so close together!

I personally think the outfit is nice! The colors go well together and I think it's a cool Altadorian design.

Overall, an ok day for the Kacheek.