Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

The Stealthy Kougra looks really cool, I like the colours they used, and there`s nice details, you can tell some thought and planning went into this colour. I also like the metal.. things on the Kougras head and at it`s side, they kind of look like a superhero logo, haha.

The outfit... I do like generic male clothing, it`s nice to have regular clothes, and not all outfits that are costumes, like wizard, poet, sailor or whatever. I`m not really a fan of any of the items, at least not when they`re put together like this. I do love that the shirt and jacket are separate items, THANK YOU for that, TNT! One thing I find odd is when a pet, like the Kougra, which stands on four legs, has shoes on their hindfeet, but nothing on their frontfeet. They should at least add gloves for the sake of sense and symmetry. Just me? lol

2 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

One thing I find odd is when a pet, like the Kougra, which stands on four legs, has shoes on their hindfeet, but nothing on their frontfeet. They should at least add gloves for the sake of sense and symmetry. Just me? lol

i dunno, i think it would look weirder with two sets of shoes.

if i still had psp, i would give that a go to see what it looks like..

the stealthy colours are nice, but i do think there's maybe a few too many there.

19 hours ago, berriganify said:

i dunno, i think it would look weirder with two sets of shoes.

I agree with that, at least where the Kougra (and pets with similar poses) are concerned, with the Ruki, for example you can put shoes on all their feet and it looks nice, but they also have arms.. of sorts.. Anyway, when I put shoes on my Eyries I`m often tempted to also put gloves on them, just so all four feet are wearing something. :P

Oooh, I like the Stealthy. If tdub was still a Kougra I might be tempted, but the Zombie tux with Oil Paint Ixi cross is too expensive to be morphing back!

I think the only thing I don't like about the paint clothing are the badges... they are hardly stealthy now, are they!? They'd be luminescent! They'd be really nice as a removable aspect, but I suspect they're pinned to the main clothing.

The outfit....  is a little too bland for me. 

On 4/23/2021 at 9:28 PM, aleu1986 said:

One thing I find odd is when a pet, like the Kougra, which stands on four legs, has shoes on their hindfeet, but nothing on their frontfeet. They should at least add gloves for the sake of sense and symmetry. Just me? lol

YESS!! I've been thinking this ever since I came back last year!!! Four feet, four shoes!!!! And the front feet and back feet should match!!