How do you follow different bettors?

Lit

I usually follow Garet's bets or on skip days Phoenix/Lefty. Recently I've followed Christie's bets for a week. I have other bettors I would like to follow how ever they don't have a bettor's page. SO my question is who do you follow or is Garet the "only" bettor? FYI the terminology is so confusing now.

I really would rather follow someone else for next week.

I hope this is the right place to post this.

http://www.neopets.com/~Yehoodi keeps track of Garet, Lefty, Phoenix, JK, and Lucy, and the links are readily available. I find Lefty's page (~innocent) to be very informative. She has tons of info, plus the clickable links to guides and 20+ other bettors. Although I've been following bets for years, I've never felt the desire to do my own AND I have no idea what they're talking about when they mention FC strings.  But check out ~yehoodi.

I tend to follow Garet as a rule, although I'll tweak his bets to suit my own purposes if I think he's being too cautious.

There is an entire daily thread on Reddit where lots of individuals post their bets daily so you could follow that if you wanted? It would just mean logging in, finding the betting thread and looking down it for you someone you wanted to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, mamamommymom said:

http://www.neopets.com/~Yehoodi keeps track of Garet, Lefty, Phoenix, JK, and Lucy, and the links are readily available. I find Lefty's page (~innocent) to be very informative. She has tons of info, plus the clickable links to guides and 20+ other bettors. Although I've been following bets for years, I've never felt the desire to do my own AND I have no idea what they're talking about when they mention FC strings.  But check out ~yehoodi.

Wow, just wanted to say thanks a lot for that! :D

I just got back into Neopets and after learning about FC, I had been following Garet ever since. Awesome to know that there are 2 others who have done better than him on average this year - I'll have to look into this further.

• 1 month later...

I started doing FC a month and a half ago and I've had great luck on reddit! The Food Club Bets post is always pinned to the top of the feed so it's easy to find, and I've made a 2.5M profit following WiselyAltruistic and nsheng. Plus, reddit is a safer place to gripe about bust days than the boards 😉