New MME Has Arrived!

Mouseykins

Soaring into the NC Mall is a brand new Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MME). Head on over to the NC Mall to purchase the MME in it's first stage  before it starts the morphing process for 700NC. This MME will only be available until May 18, 2020.

mall_mme25_bucketlistmap.gif

MME25-S1: Bucket List Map

For more information on MMEs please visit our complete guide!

MME GUIDE

Ooh! This immediately interests me! I love maps. 🥰

Though I did try to buy some more NC a few days ago and things went wrong... I tried to buy 5000, an error message came up and it told me to try again later, when I clicked "ok" or whatever it is it said I'd bought 50. But I hadn't... I don't have any more NC and there's no transactions pending at the bank... I think the Mall was just having a bad day. 😅

I'm somewhat nervous about trying again though! 🤦‍♀️

But... I love maps!

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

@jellysundae

Do you buy NC directly from the NCMall? 
I've heard many stories that purchasing NC from there is often bugged.

I do, I don't have any other option?

I tried again yesterday and had the exact same thing happen. But wait!! What's this... *brain finally catches up with what it's seeing* That's my old debit card number!

🤦‍♀️

So I updated that (why on EARTH doesn't it just say card expired rather than telling you you've bought an amount that isn't even for sale... 🤷‍♀️) and I "successfully" bought 5k's worth. I say successfully like that because I've yet to receive them. 🥴 The transaction did go through though, it's there in my pending payments at the bank.

*waits patiently*

Please show up, I don't want to have to deal with chasing this up, my brain's shutting down just thinking about it. 😓

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I do, I don't have any other option?

Most of the people buy NC Cards on the internet and redeem them on NC Mall. 

That's the safest way, apparently. I bought one not long ago and everything went perfectly fine!

Plus, you gain more NC from it than buying directly from NCMall.

For example, you buy 10€ through NCMall and I buy 10€ NCcard. In the end, I'd get 2000NC while you would get less (not sure about the precise amount). 

19 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Most of the people buy NC Cards on the internet and redeem them on NC Mall. 

That's the safest way, apparently. I bought one not long ago and everything went perfectly fine!

Plus, you gain more NC from it than buying directly from NCMall.

For example, you buy 10€ through NCMall and I buy 10€ NCcard. In the end, I'd get 2000NC while you would get less (not sure about the precise amount). 

I wouldn't know where to start, I do know who's selling them can be trusted?

I wonder if it's taking a long time for me to get the NC this time because I used my debit rather than credit card... I clearly haven't used my debit card for a long time as it was the saved details for the old one. 🤔 Current one's valid from May 2018 so it's been a while!

Some spoilers for stages if anyone is contemplating purchasing: 

Spoiler

trinkets, cape, shirt/dress, wig and background

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I wouldn't know where to start, I do know who's selling them can be trusted?

I wonder if it's taking a long time for me to get the NC this time because I used my debit rather than credit card... I clearly haven't used my debit card for a long time as it was the saved details for the old one. 🤔 Current one's valid from May 2018 so it's been a while!

It's likely a caching error. Visit your NC Log, then log out. Log back in and it should be there.

Yes, the online merchants to purchase cards from are trustworthy as they are official retailers. I highly recommend scratchmonkeys. 

5 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Some spoilers for stages if anyone is contemplating purchasing: 

Reveal hidden contents

trinkets, cape, shirt/dress, wig and background

It's likely a caching error. Visit your NC Log, then log out. Log back in and it should be there.

Yes, the online merchants to purchase cards from are trustworthy as they are official retailers. I highly recommend scratchmonkeys. 

That cache clearing happened yesterday (I haveCCleaner and it did a scour when I started up yesterday so I had to log in everywhere) and it still wasn't there, but, it is this morning. :D So I'm still thinking it probably was a transaction clearing thing?

Thank you for the reassurance about Scratchmonkeys! I've bookmarked them now and I'll give them a go next time. At the moment I can't wrap my head around you getting more bang for your buck, I'll have to visually see that to be able to make sense of it. 🥴 I'm guessing you still end up paying tax on top of the cost? That always stings, just not used to it as it's part of the purchase price in the UK, so it's like a slap in the face spending $50 then being charged another $10 at the checkout. >_< The exchange rate takes a bit of the sting out of it - cost for me right now is £40.54, though I see the bank has levied some fees too. 🙄

image.png.cc4e3a5e1a017e99ad7919f6e03213cc.png

But now, I can purchase this item! Let's hope, after all this, that it's worth it. 😅 I shall get both versions. My brain is quaking at the thought of that, even though I know I managed it before with no problem. I just need to read the guide - calm down cortex, no need for a melt-down. It does help me deal with the issues my disease presents me with by thinking of my brain like it's a separate entity; though I mustn't be nasty about it, @Yuiina tells me off for that :blush02: it's not doing it on purpose. *pats self on head* 🧠:heart: