Happy Scorchio Day!

Emily

These are pretty nice. I like the tail ... thingy! I wonder if this is another Steampunk brush where it's all one item. The hat/helmet and mask look to be connected. I also wonder what kind of weird spigot this poor guy has embedded in the top of their skull!

I like the aviator ourfit a lot. All the individual items are perfectly useable in a non-aviator outfit. Even the cap will work for other looks: scientist; cyclist etc. plus that little bit of wind-blown hair's really cute. :3

55 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I wonder if this is another Steampunk brush where it's all one item. The hat/helmet and mask look to be connected.

image.png.8f6f13dff701f876bdd6a4d177201c0e.png

2 items apparently. 

Color 

In my opinion, the colors tones are not right... they don't make a good "marriage". 

Outfit 

I LOVE IT! :lmaosmiley: I don't understand much the purpose of the wings item... Except that, I LOVE IT!!

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

image.png.8f6f13dff701f876bdd6a4d177201c0e.png

2 items apparently.

-__- That's such a let down, the separates would have been cool to use on their own, but I'm not the least bit surprised that it's as it is.

Color 

In my opinion, the colors tones are not right... they don't make a good "marriage". 

I was expecting you not to be keen because of what you said about the Steampunk Blumaroo xD

Outfit 

I LOVE IT! :lmaosmiley: I don't understand much the purpose of the wings item... Except that, I LOVE IT!!

Haha, same. The wing design is inexplicable, but who cares because it looks great xD

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

-__- That's such a let down, the separates would have been cool to use on their own, but I'm not the least bit surprised that it's as it is.

It's lazy mode activated! Also, I've checked... and Invisible Scorchio exists so... :whistle:

A very solid pet day indeed! It`s always exciting to see new Steampunk pets, and I love the Scorchio one. I especially appreciate that we can see their eyes. I partciularly like the wings and the hat - I prefer it when a Steampunk pet looks "dressed up" compared to looking like it`s all machine. (Which is why I find Robot pets a bit off-putting).
Edit: I so, so wished that the Steampunk outfit would be broken up into different pieces, allowing the owner to pick and choose and truly customize to their liking. 😞

The aviator outfit is very nice as well, I really love those wings, they look awesome and can easily be applied to other themes and settings. I find it a bit strange and amusing that the aviator theme is so common despite airplanes not existing in Neopia. We do have hot air balloons and space ships though, so.. lol.

58 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

I find it a bit strange and amusing that the aviator theme is so common despite airplanes not existing in Neopia.

Hahaha, yes, this is a paradox we're just not supposed to notice. 😅

Like stockbroker Nigel with his car and mobile phone. xD