Hello!

ohml

Hello, I've been playing Neopets for just about over a decade but only recently started playing it with a bit more motive. I used to just mill around on the site for hours on end doing whatever 3rd grade me thought was amusing at the time. Over the past couple years I learned how to restock and use the battle-dome, trophy and avatar hunt, and just play with a better understanding of the game as a whole.

I've browsed and are apart other neopet forums but they have become deserted. Hope to see you more in the forums.

Welcome! I have been a member of TDN for a few years but just started posting. I've also been playing neopets since the third grade lol, I am able to navigate the site and accomplish things with much more focus nowadays. ? I have also tried spending some time on the neopets forum on the actual site and also found it a bit unexciting haha. 

Welcome to the forums! I don't think anyone grasps the full potential of things to do when they started playing (as a kid). That makes it fun though as you get to explore and find new fun stuff to do as you grow up.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Neopets is that one site that I always end up coming back to, for whatever reason. Probably the nostalgia.