Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

Shylla reached for the weapon behind her. She pulled it out and pulled the trigger. A huge portal engulfed Jhudora. "Get away!"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jhudora quickly disappeared with the two pets and hid herself in the shadows of the room they were in. Tirano looked at Shylla and Robasia and immediately stood up. "Why have you come back here? This is the lair of Jhudora...you are not welcome here." Tirano sensed her master's presence in the room and carried out her duty. "Prepare to die, foolish pets." She lunged at them and attacked.

Sylla stared. "Nice trick..." Shylla felt chilly, but it made her feel better. Stronger, even. Shylla looked around for a weapon. She saw a staff of ice. She picked it up. Shylla ran at Tirano and knocked him out of the air with it. She flew and bcame encased in ice. Snow, chill, ice.....snow faerie.

((*cough* Tirano is a girl. :P))

Jhudora wispered a chant while staying hidden in the shadows. The ice that encased Tirano became purple, than shattered altogether. Tirano fell to the ground, emitting a wisper that seemed to say, "Help me..." She quickly got up and resumed her battle stance. "Your weak faerie powers will do you no good. Only Empress Jhudora has the true powers of a faerie. You might as well give up." Tirano swiped at Shylla and struck her across the cheek. She growled as she waited for them to attack.

"Then maybe I can settle things." Queen Fyora walked in. Robasia froze her just like he froze Tirano. "Sorry." He leaned his forehead on her on put his hands on her and waited. A soft, purple-pink magic wound around his arms. He grabbed Shylla with one of his hands, the other still pressed on Fyora, and let her magic coarse through Shylla too.

• 2 weeks later...

Shylla felt extremely strong. She raised the staff. Before it seemed heavy, but now it was as light as a feather. Shylla glared at Tirano. She smacked Tirano with the staff. Tirano fell a few feet away and froze in even thicker ice than before. "Serves you right." Shylla glared at Jhudora now.

"I love that power-sucking trick. Now, Fyora, you will wake up in bed and have a cold. Aroyf deb dloc." Fyora dissapeared. "Are you ready to fight?" He gritted his teeth, this time, purple-pink sparks flew out. Robasia lunged at Jhudora and swiped his claws across her face.

Jhudora gritted her teeth and rose into the air. "You want a fight? I will give you a fight." Jhudora chanted a few words quietly. "Am a tiop hynguh nuta." Hundreds of pairs of glowing red eyes shone their ways through the shadows. The pets stepped out of the darkness and faced Robasia and Shylla. Jhudora turned her head to Tirano. "You are no longer needed, puppet." The green in Tirano's eyes faded away, and she collapsed onto the ground.

Shylla was cornered, so she swung her staff wrecklessly. The pets got knocked out, but more came. "This'll be fun."

Jhudora grinned and threw Robasia aside. She rose back up again and folded her arms. "Do you really expect mere faerie magic will defeat me? It will take much more than that to even cause me damage. You pets are worthless little creatures." A bright glow of green formed in the middle of the room, but it was not from Jhudora. Illusen appeared from the light and held her staff in front of her. "That's enough, sister."

"Oh thank Fyora! Illusen!" Robasia spent little time rejoicing. I only have one chance to try this, Robasia took out a potion and drank it. He glowed pink and then it subsided to a haze. While Illusen is with Jhudora... Robasia ran to the nearest pet and threw his hand over it. The pet collapsed. Yes!

Jhudora was actually surprised for a moment to see Illusen at this time. The moment ceased, and her eyes became fierce, yet she was laughing. "This is what I least expected: my weak sibling coming here to try and stop me from taking over Neopia. Unfortunately for you, your plan backfired. Look around you. You dare not harm these poor pets who are in need. If you try to cancel the magic, I can assure you that they will die!" Illusen remained quiet, with sadness filling her eyes. "So, what will you do, sister? Sacrifice their lives? Or save them? It's your choice."

Tirano groaned and squinted. In her slightly blurred vision, she found many shapes in the room. Two of them were Robasia and Shylla. The others, Jhudora and Illusen. She didn't know of the other ones, but nevertheless, Tirano slowly got up from the floor.

Illusen's eyes were filled with sadness. How could she stop Jhudora without endangering the pets? Before she could respond, Tirano growled and jumped to bite Jhudora's leg. Still clenching on, Tirano screamed, "GET HER!!!"

Shylla ran to Jhudora. Anger was in Shylla's eyes. "Why did you kill my family? Why does your secret matter that much?" Shylla held up Jhudora's crystl ball. She slammed Jhudora's crystal ball onto the ground. The room became dark.

Jhudora thrust Tirano off her leg and let out a frightened gasp. "No! How could you? Do you realize what you've done?! DO YOU?!" She sped over to the glass fragments. "Without the power of this crystal ball, this whole cloud will disintegrate, and we will dissolve along with it! You stupid pets have ruined everything! For this, I will see to it that you never escape!" Jhudora placed a barrier over the way out, then she disappeared in a purple fog. Tirano looked around. Already, the cloud was shaking. "There's no time to lose! We have to find some way out!"

Shylla started running right away. She picked up Robasia and ran like she never could before. This is one thing to do that I'll regret for forever.... She tried to smash the barrier with jhudora's staff.

((Wait, Tirano didn't collapse, Robasia did. :P You'd be leaving him behind. xD))

Illusen flew to the barrier and tried to remove it, but to no avail. Tirano ran toward her. "Can't you transport us out of here?" She shook her head. "I have only enough magic to get myself and someone else out." Tirano looked at the unconcious pet. "Get Robasia out of here, we'll find some way out." Illusen nodded and picked Robasia up, then poofed away. Tirano looked at the barrier, then at Shylla. "Do you know any light faerie spells? I know one, but I will need you to do it along with me. It just might break the barrier."

((oops...edited))

"I know a secret grey faerie spell, which is my most powerful. I learned it from a scroll I found in my parents safe. I need you to do it. So, if you want to use it, we'll need an item of extreme value or power. That's why i smashed the crystal ball." Shylla took out a knife. "I thought I would need the spell, so I came prepared."

((I made up the spell))