Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

"But how will the spell work if the crystal ball has been smashed? Surely the power has gone by now. It's what kept this cloud up." Just as Tirano spoke, the edge of the room was slowly disappearing. "Spare the details, just show me how to do it."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shylla just grinned. You'll find out how....power can be in the smallest of shards. "Grab a shard of the orb. Slam it into the sheild. You may get substantially weaker, though." Shylla jammed her knife into the shield.

Tirano hesitated for a moment, then quickly picked up a shard after noticing more of the cloud disappearing. I hope this works. She thrust the shard into the shield, slowly weakening it, and herself. Tirano continued the procedure until she had half of her energy remaining. She threw the shard down. "Okay, Shylla. I'll perform the spell, and I'll need you to stab the barrier with the biggest shard you can find." Tirano closed her eyes and started chanting. "Srewop krad, enogeb, thgil fo rewop eht yb."

Shylla knew one more shard wouldnt be enough, so she picked up all the shards and threw them like crazy. They all stuck to the Shield. Shylla then waved her hand and grey light began to bombard the shield. The shield began to crack. "Tirano! Keep chanting!"

Shylla threw a scroll into the air. It floated in midair and then it spun extremely quickly. Grey light shot out of it. All of a sudden, a grey faerie rose from it and the shield exploded. The grey faerie fell to the ground and started to run. The orb came together, yet the cloud was still disappearing. Shylla picked up the orb and ran."C'mon!!!"

• 3 weeks later...

Tirano waited for Robasia and Shylla to get out of the cloud first, then dashed outside just before the cloud disappeared. As Tirano lay exhausted on a white cloud, she watched as Jhudora's domain dissolved into nothing. She sighed relief and smiled. "We did it, guys, we did it."

"I don't know about that, but at least we found what we were looking for." Tirano thought for a moment. "I wonder what happened to the city, since her cloud was destroyed?" She stood up and stretched. "I guess we'll never find out, now. Let's go home." Tirano picked up Shylla and floated in the air. Maybe it's best to keep this thing a secret...it was hidden for a reason.

Back in the city, Jhudora was perched on her throne. Despite everything that happened, she was smiling. "This is only the beginning of a glorious new era." Jhudora cackled, and the city's sky turned black.

(END ROLEPLAY)

Coolio...i think we did well. .....there is going to be a sequel it seems like

Actually, a sequel is in progress. Although I won't reveal anything, let's just say that Jhudora is more.....confident. b)

Well, seeing that I may be a little busy during the week because of school, you can most likely expect it Thursday, Saturday at the latest. Sorry. :(