Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

As the rain came down, Tirano's wings grew heavier and heavier. Pretty soon, she found herself swimming in the water. "Sorry Shylla, but I can't fly well in the rain. We'll just have to swim the rest of the way." It wasn't long before Tirano reached the shores of Brightvale. Shaking the water off of herself, Tirano started wandering around in search of an inn. She quickly spotted one and shouted, "Come one! Let's go inside!" Tirano ran inside and approached the counter. "We need to stay until the storm lets up." The attendent smiled and said, "No problem, I can book you in for a room for the night, if needed. Here is your key." Tirano gratefully took the key. "Thank you so much!"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shylla shivered when inside the posh hotel. "And I thought that Brightvale had the most calm and temperate weather in Neopia. I was sure about that much. Wow, look at it out side, pouring. It probably end in an hour or so." Shylla's ears perked up. "I know Wockies have an absurdly good sense for things, so you may not feel it, but don't you feel like the air is spiraling when you open the window?"

"Well, I don't know about Sala, but now that you mention it, the wind does seem swirly. Let's just stay here for a few hours, then we'll continue on to Brightvale. For now, let's get some rest. We all need it." Tirano walked up the halls and stopped at room 103. She pushed the key into the hole and opened the door. Inside was five beds, two bathrooms, and three closets. "Now this is service!" Tirano flopped down on one of the beds. "And these beds are so comfy, so soft..." Tirano soon fell asleep.

Tirano wouldn't budge from her bed. Eventually Shylla used a faerie ability on her. When Tirano awoke Shylla was jumpy. "Tirano, I thought I was right, there is a tornado. It's coming, from the east. we've got to get to the shelter. Everyone is already there. Be quick!"

Tirano slowly awakened, mumbling, "What's going on?" After Shylla explained that there was a tornado, Tirano immediately jumped out of her bed. "Ack! Let's go then! You lead the way, I don't know where the shelter is!" Isn't this my lucky day. At least we didn't get caught in this while at the lake.

Shylla ran and Tirano followed. "It's just outside." When they got there, they saw the tornado. It was really big. Shylla felt like she was frozen. "Tirano, I can't move!"

Tirano saw the shelter just up ahead. "Come on Shylla! You can move!" She grabbed at Shylla's back and pulled her way to the shelter door. If I let go, Shylla could go flying away. I need to open the door somehow. "Hey! Open the door! We need in! Guys?"

"What's going on? Can the door be opened." When she saw Tirano freaked she tried to do something. "I can't do anything! I can't move my legs, but I can do one thing." Shylla picked up a scorchstone and used its power on the door. The door blasted open and the ran in.

"Way to go, Shylla!" Tirano pulled Shylla into the shelter, then let go, panting. "That was too close. But, we're all safe in here." Tirano sat down and looked at Shylla. "Are you okay? Why were you frozen back there?" She listened to the howling winds of the storm. They were fierce and unpredictable.

"I don't get it. I looked at the tornado and froze. It looked huge but it was purple ish. I don't get it. Just like the kikos..."

"Calm down, Robasia. We're in a shelter. The tornado can't hurt us. It's from Jhudora. So were the kikos in Kiko Lake, if you haven't noticed. We're in a lot of trouble. But, we'll get through it."

Tirano looked outside, and sure enough, the tornado had a purple color mixed within it. "You're right, Shylla. Jhudora's really determined. But do you think a tornado like that will just go away? It may keep going until everything, including us, has been destroyed." Tirano's head bowed to the ground. "If this doesn't let up soon, our only chance will be to escape Brightvale."

"I'm with you," Robasia agreed. But in his thoughts, he was thinking about the last time he was in a tornado..

"Robasia! Take your sister and GO! FDR and I will be fine!" He had lost his sister that day, and he thought about that as he said, "We have to leave now before the tornado gets worse."

"I can't look at it again. It froze me. Let's just run pretty much aimlessly. That might work."

Shylla was scared, but when wasn't she. She was a grey neopet. Be strong...

"Wait, I just remembered I had wings! Ha!" He flapped his wings and rose gently into the air. As he floated, a cloth fell out from his wing. He dropped to the ground and wrapped the cloth around Shylla's head. As he took it off he looked up and said, "Shylla, I think I found the solution to your freezing problem.

"Thanks, robasia." They ran outside. "I wouldn't want to fly. The wind currents are too strong." The tornado was roaring. Don't look at it...

Tirano tried to fly, but her wings weren't strong enough. She turned to Robasia. "Robasia! Take Shylla and get out of here! I'll have to outrun the tornado!" She wasn't all that confident in her speed, but she had no other choice. Just run toward Meridell, it's not that far. It's not that far. Tirano kept repeating this thought to herself. She looked back, and the tornado seemed to be following her. Tirano picked up her pace, despite her exaustion.

Robasia's head spun. This is exactly what happened last time. Robasia was ripped in half as he thought about the last time he saw her.

"Penguina!" "Robasia! I love you!" He pushed away his memories and turned, "Shylla, get on my back."

Tirano's legs ached, and she could hardly breathe anymore, but she knew she must keep running. Unfortunately, her body couldn't obey the command, and Tirano found herself collapsed on the ground. She helplessly saw the tornado spinning closer and closer, until she was completely encased in it. Tirano soon blacked out, and the tornado slowly disappeared, leaving no sign of Tirano.

"I have a lot of energy, I can run. I can even carry you." She took out a supersize. She picked of Robasia and Tirano and ran like a superstar wocky. The tornado was ripping up everything, but it was way back, almost out of sight. I'm the savior of everyone, but I'm not sure how long I can stay this tall.

Tirano's entire body was aching, still on the ground, and surrounded by darkness. Out of the darkness stood a tall, purple figure. "Listen to me carefully: when you and your group reach your destination, turn to me, and I will take care of the rest." Tirano felt the urge to obey, and she slowly nodded, still on the ground.

Tirano came back to her senses, and she found herself on Shylla's back. "Huh? Shylla, slow down, the tornado's gone." She lifted her head up and looked around. Most of Brightvale had been destoryed. Ah, this is all my fault. I should have kept going instead of stopping here. Because of me, this poor kingdom is now a pile of rubble. Tirano jumped off of Shylla's back and looked for Meridell, which was to the north. "Okay, let's move on. The sooner we get out of here, the better." Although Tirano had her energy back, she had no recollection of the dream she had.

Robasia had collapsed after awhlie. He blacked out but came back to his senses on the back of Shylla. After a while he regained his strength and started flying next to Shylla. "Much gratitude." he said as he saluted. "I owe you big time. Tirano, why?" He stared at the faraway look in her eye.