Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

Tirano looked over at Robasia. "Look around you, do you not see the senseless destruction brought upon this kingdom? That tornado was obviously sent from Jhudora. If we stay here any longer, Brightvale will be wiped out of existence! We need to get to her cloud and stop this madness." She turned back and flew up in the air. Meridell was not too far away. "Okay, Meridell is just over there. Once we get there, we immediately have to take to the skies. We can't risk another land being destroyed because we stayed there. Surely, Jhudora wouldn't attack Faerieland, not with Fyora being there and all."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gosh, I'll probably sleep on tirano, I didn't get any sleep since Kiko Lake."

"Eh, okay. Go ahead." Tirano was already lost in thought about what might approach the group next. Let's see, ninjas at Kiko Lake, tornado at Brightvale, what could possibly be at Meridell? Tirano looked around. Whatever it is, we have to face it. "We're almost to Meridell, everyone." Tirano looked at Meridell and a look of dismay came across her face. "What---happened here?" Meridell was covered under a cloud of darkness.

"Well, I DID study weather." said Robasia as he stared at the cloud with a thoughtful look on his face. "Wait, THAT'S A HURRICANE!" Robasia froze in midair. "We can't fly though it and we can't run through it," he looked at the calm ocean. "But we can swim."

Tirano looked up. "No...we have to fly through the eye of the storm. That's the only calm part. We have to get to Faerieland now." She lifted herself in the air, not completely confident in her abilities. Tirano headed straight for the eye. "Hang on, Shylla. This is going to be rough."

This is scary. And I can't forget about my own dream. 'Jhudora, must not get to Shylla, even if we risk our lives. We know that-' and that was it. "I think Jhudora is especially interested in me Tirano and Robasia." Shylla told them about the dream as they flew into the storm.

Tirano looked over at Shylla, all the while concentrating on not being hit by the storm. "Oh really? What makes you think that?" The winds were getting stronger, and Tirano's wings worked harder and harder. I can do this. We can make it to Faerieland. "We're entering the toughest part of the storm, hang tight everyone!"

Shylla hung on for her life. "Sorry if I'm sounding like I'm putting myself above you, I'd never have lived this far without you, but why would my parents have known this before it happened." The wind ripped at all of them. Shylla saw something. "Are there things flying out of the hurricane?" Something was coming out of the eye.

"Oh yeah. Like man eating Jetsams are flying out. This couldn't POSSIBLY get worse." Robasia was exausted, but he hadn't lost his sense of humor. He looked at Shylla, smirking. Then, a strong gust of wind hit him full force and he fell out of the sky. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Tirano looked toward the eye. "I don't think we should worry about those things right now. I'll just swirve out of the way and we'll be fine." Tirano did her flying manuevers and easily reached the eye. Panting because of flying against the strong winds, she proudly annouced, "We're nearing Faerieland! From now, just fly straight up!" Tirano then heard Robasia screaming. She quickly looked back and saw him falling out of the sky. "ROBASIA! I'M COMING!!!" Like a speed bullet, Tirano took a mighty dive out of the sky and fluttered her wings faster than she ever had. She grabbed Robasia by the neck, then began her way back up. Tirano was panting so hard she couldn't speak. "Are...." was all she could manage to utter out.

Robasia had blacked out during the fall. Don't worry. Everything will be okay. Said a dreamy voice. "Augh." he moaned as he came back to. He found himself in Tirano's paws. With new found strength, he lifted Shylla onto his back and grabbed Tirano and said, "Don't worry, everything will be okay." Then he flew, straight through the eye.

Tirano didn't bother commenting about the change in positions. She just hung on to Robasia and was trying to catch her breath. Her wings were unbearably achy. She spotted the clouds of Faerieland up above. Yes, we're almost there! Tirano mustered up her strength and wispered, "Thank you, Robasia."

"Don't mention it. Now we're even. You saved my life and I saved yours. Now, stay here." he said as he let her down on a cloud. "Shylla and I will scout around. Shylla, don't leave within twenty yards of this place." Robasia put her down and started looking around.

Tirano simply lied down on the cloud, but her voice was stronger now. "Robasia, if I remember correctly, Jhudora's cloud is near the Healing Springs. We can just look for that, take a quick trip there, then we can enter the cloud." She painfully stood up and looked around. "Do you know where the Healing Springs is?"

EDIT:((Typos corrected. :D))

"The Healing springs is 30 miles east of here. I'd say we have to rest here for a little." Shylla heard a scream. She looked in the air. Are those- "Guys!!! Dark Faeries!!!"

Tirano looked at the amount of dark faeries. "There's too many of them! Quickly, start heading toward the springs! Whatever damage we take we can renew shortly!" Filled with new strength, Tirano started running in the direction of the springs, avoiding most of the attacks from the faeries.

Shylla jumped on Tirano. "I've got some items, but not a lot." She handed a scorchstone to everyone. Lets hope this works.

((...Memory blank. I forgot what scorchstones are supposed to do. xD))

Tirano clutched the scorchstone in between her teeth and continued running. This time, she refused to give in to exaustion. I've made it this far, I'm not going to suddenly give up on everyone. Tirano barely avoided a blast from a dark faerie closing in behind her. Almost...and now! Tirano came to a halt and then flipped into the air, leaving the dark faerie shooting ahead of her and out of sight.

Robasia turned and jumped on a faerie and dug his teeth in. This is Illusen, I'm with you. A burst of green ran through his teeth and into the faerie, which collapsed onto the ground. "Yes! Guys! Illusen was talking to me! Her power runs through me." He thought about the quote from the famous book. Yea, like I believe that! He took a jump on another faerie. But she got him.

"Robasia!!!!!" Shylla took out a gummy hand and grabbed Robasia. "Don't get too cocky," Shylla said as she threw a battle bisuit that made a faerie fall.

Name: Cyneburga

Species: Eyrie

Color: Darigan

Personality: She is one of the few darigans that didn't participate in the darigan/meridell wars. She is very over-protective of anyone, and hates bullies.

Clothes: Grey tunic, green felt hat and sword belt.

((Very sorry so late))

Cyneburga was visiting relatives in Faerieland, when she saw the dark faeries attack the innocent neopets. As she watched, she saw a young neopet being grabbed by a large dark faerie.

This made her blood boil at the sight of it.

Running towards the faeries, Cyneburga drew her two Sabres and attacked the nearest faerie. The nearest faerie, attacked and dodged Cyneburga's sabres. But by dodging, she got felled by another faerie. The Dark faeries backed away from Cyneburga as she neared them, threatening them with a growl. The faeries backed away. Walking towards the pets, she helped one of them up from where they were.

"That was fun." she smiled. "I'm Cyneburga. Who are you then, that the dark faeries attack you?"

((Eh, you can join. But from now on, no more entries. I honestly don't like it when people try to squeeze into roleplays at a late time. :())

Tirano slashed fiercely at the last dark faerie, then noticed the strange darigan pet coming towards them. "Um, hello. I'm Tirano, and this is Robasia and Shylla. We're, uh, on a mission right now." Tirano could no longer trust anyone quite as much now that they were close to Jhudora's cloud. There were too many risks to take.

"You're hiding something. I konw it." sighed Cyneburga.

"Would an enemy deliberately attempt hurting themselves to defend their enemy against one of their friends?" Cyneburga paused. "Highly unlikely. Likewise if you were my enemy, I would have hurt you, not the faeries. Besides, I always hated dark faeries. I rather not say why though. It's a bad memory."

Cyneburga suddenly had a flashack, her younger brother and parents were sitting in one unusually green field, not far from the citadel, suddenly her older brother came running up,

"Quick Hide!!"

"What is it Talone?"

"Faeries. Dark ones coming quickly, they're coming!!"

"Cyneburga, take Draywing to cover and don't betray your presence!" ordered her father Goldclaw.

Cyneburga took her younger brother and ran quickly to cover, but he slowed behind, before she coud help him, Draywing had been set apon by Bartmuses. He was seen after the attack.

Cyneburga watched from behind the bushes, she saw her parents Goldclaw and Wenfeather, kneeling before the leader of the faeries.

Jhudora.

Then she saw her parents being turned into motionless Eyrie Plushies.

The faeries disappeared, leaving Cyneburga alone. All so very alone.